Audible?

njpete

OK - I hear the spot for Ron & Fez now available on Audible.com and go there to search for the buddays. The only shows with them are a week's worth from 2007.

What's the deal? Who's screwing up: XM? Audible? Earl? Dave?

NortonsGravyLeg

Odds are either the deal they struck with Audible only includes shows from the date they started and going forward and thats it or they just haven't loaded old shows into the system for purchase yet. I wouldn't jump to conclusions about it being a screw up necessarily.

njpete

True, I was kidding about the possible screw up from Earl. :)

I don't expect any old shows, but I would think that Audible would at least have an info page and subscription button for the show since they've been advertising it.

Melk

Listening from the Future
Ron and Fez on Audible is legit. I just picked up a year subscription for 24.46 (member's price) or 1 Audible Credit (that is a total bargain for commercial free goodness). A year of Ron and Fez for less than a two month XM subscription... What a deal!

The episodes from 2007 were from the time Opie and Anthony were suspended from XM. Opie and Anthony subscribers were given Ron and Fez episodes instead of Opie and Anthony for a month (to be honest, Ron and Fez were on fire that month so it was an appealing trade off).

For a one month subscription, click here
For a 12 month subscription, click here

These are not Meatspin links, nor will they force payment if you are an Audible subscriber. Like the Opie and Anthony, the Ron and Fez show is podcastable.

I recommend the service for Ron and Fez fans, like me, who are rarely conscious when The Ron and Fez Show broadcasts live.

njpete

Thanks, Melk. Those links weren't there yesterday, so it's good to see the boys are now available.

EvilHomerJ666

For some reason yeseterday's show isn't showing up in my library anyone else have this issue?

drew the blue

a girl's asshole
Yeah, and it probably won't be up until they return to work Monday. Earl Douglas deserves a sound verbal thrashing from Ron, even if it isn't is fault. Actually, especially if it isn't!! :hamm:::hammer:

Top Bottom