Audio went out today briefly?

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Did the audio go out today for about a minute or so at the beginning of the XM side today or is my radio just being stupid? I'm also thinking perhaps someone was standing near my desk here at work where the antenna headphones were perched blocking the signal for a sec.

hypes

Flying over your heads
Sep 23, 2004
Iowa
I noticed the same thing on my Tao... I was in my car recording the show and had nothing that would obstruct the signal, so it was some issue on the XM side I'm assuming.

-h

Stalker Patti

Dec 10, 2002
Midtown,Manhattan
It happens every once in a while; the satellite might be temporarilly blocked by turbulance or radio signals in space. Not to worry.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Space aliens probably

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I noticed the same thing on my Tao... I was in my car recording the show and had nothing that would obstruct the signal, so it was some issue on the XM side I'm assuming.

-h
Must've been a signal glitch or an XM tech issue....glad it wasn't just me..

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
It happens every once in a while; the satellite might be temporarilly blocked by turbulance or radio signals in space. Not to worry.
ok, who killed patti and is using her screen name

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Did the audio go out today for about a minute or so at the beginning of the XM side today or is my radio just being stupid? I'm also thinking perhaps someone was standing near my desk here at work where the antenna headphones were perched blocking the signal for a sec.
I guess XM shat itself again. The replay was obviously edited at the beginning of the XM-only part.