August WWE Thread

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Orton attacker charged, pleads guilty

Tshepo Sekhabi, the 20-year-old independent wrestler who tried to make a name by attacking Randy Orton, and then, in his infinite wisdom, cutting an Internet promo saying that he had planned it out, wound up being charged and pleaded guiilty to assault.

He was ordered to either pay a fine of 500 Rand ($50) or serve 30 days in jail

Sekhabi was also given a three year suspended sentence.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
I'd gladly pay $50 to slug Randy Orton in the cock.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
I didn't get a chance to say it in the July thread because my company finally got around to blocking Wackbag at work, but the "Quack quack, quack quack. Hey, Nattie! Quack quack," segment last week was one of the most retarded segments I've ever seen on Raw (or anywhere, for that matter).

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
Is it me, or did Cena crap on thousands of indy wrestlers across the country?

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The people of Green Bay, WI are some of the dopeiest, mongoloid, inbred looking people this side of West Virginia.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
"Paul, say something stupid"

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Steph had the look of a girl that just got damp by surprise. That Paul is a smooth talker.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
CM Punk's Grammar Slam

[yt]13FV1GaA20I[/yt]

[yt]VFEEa-jibhs[/yt]

[yt]Wa7TvxC2rgA[/yt]

[yt]0Y4zxcSuwlI[/yt]

[yt]8HpC4R-JKZ8[/yt]

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
In case anyone missed Brock's promo last night
[yt]Lba292j_0Fw[/yt]

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I cannot believe the company insists upon an Injured Cena Underdog angle...

Against a 5'7'' guy.

So bad. So much bad booking.

Oh, SummerSlam is gonna be Christian/ADR but Smackdown Spoilers Alert...

Christian goes over ADR clean in a 22 minute match and then puts a post-match beatdown on ADR

Great booking.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
The Shield. So much wasted potential. So aimless.

Buuuuut ...... they are being used right

Of course they were but not any longer. They are in the part of the 'push" where they get pushed down after pushed - so stupid

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I cannot believe the company insists upon an Injured Cena Underdog angle...

Against a 5'7'' guy.

So bad. So much bad booking.

Oh, SummerSlam is gonna be Christian/ADR but Smackdown Spoilers Alert...

Christian goes over ADR clean in a 22 minute match and then puts a post-match beatdown on ADR

Great booking.
Well, he needs the other 21 minutes to start doing the Killswitch

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
GOOD NEWS:
Meltzer
The original WrestleMania main event for next year (this was proposed in booking, but had never been agreed to) where HHH would be the heel in his feud with Vince McMahon, leading Vince to bring back Austin in a battle for full control of the company appears to be off the books. As far as why, whether it’s because they are going to stay with Vince as the heel and HHH as the face or Austin won’t be wrestling (and Austin wrestling on that show was never more than a “Isn’t this is a great idea” thing if we could do it and he had to the best of my knowledge never agreed to it, nor had he gone through medical clearance), that I don’t know. The idea of Rock in that position if Austin couldn’t be had been broached as well, but there’s no commitment he’s going to wrestle again either, and if he did, Lesnar was the guy he was most interested in facing. The funny thing is there was a time where I think he’d come back to work with Sting since Sting was a big deal when he was in high school, but I don’t know if in his mind that ship has sailed since that idea is now nearly ten years old. At one point the progression of the storyline was that at SummerSlam, Vince, Stephanie and HHH would end up uniting, and then later in the year, they’d split when HHH would go heel. Just heard that everything has changed but based on television, the idea of a slow build for a battle for control at Mania still seems to be the direction. Everything on television is building to Vince as the heel but the original direction was HHH as the heel by the time Mania rolled around.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
I know a lot of people are over it by now...but I'm still kinda interested in the chance of a Austin/Punk fued. Austin still has it on the mic and I'd like to see him in one more match....I think with the proper build up, it could be what the WWE needs to go into a big PPV.

and I know this post is going to be unpopular.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I know a lot of people are over it by now...but I'm still kinda interested in the chance of a Austin/Punk fued. Austin still has it on the mic and I'd like to see him in one more match....I think with the proper build up, it could be what the WWE needs to go into a big PPV.

Austin/Punk is way better than Austin/Triple H.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
Austin/Punk is way better than Austin/Triple H.
thats my point....and its relevant and logical cause of the heat they have with each other AND Punk coming to the ring in Austin t-shirts from a year (or two) ago....

its a perfect match for the "smart" WWE/wrestling fan.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ

It won't be unpopular here
Seems like the Vince as a face with SCSA is being re-thought
I just worry about a weekly HHH heel in charge character
He is too fast to belittle faces in that role
I am not liking WWE lately at all, they seem more lost than usual

I think its really obvious they should have turned Brock instead of Punk. The short & sarcastic promo on Monday was perfect for a face Brock

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Brock is killing it lately
He really should have been the face

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Actually, it is great news. Steph out of control in Creative would be amazing.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Actually, it is great news. Steph out of control in Creative would be amazing.
Her selling all her stock has nothing to do with creative
Her husband & her are about to take over the company
She isn't going anywhere

Its more she knows something is up & better sell now or is in need of cash
I doubt #2 is it since Hunter & her are very rich

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
Her selling all her stock has nothing to do with creative
Her husband & her are about to take over the company
She isn't going anywhere

Its more she knows something is up & better sell now or is in need of cash
I doubt #2 is it since Hunter & her are very rich
She could also just be temporarily moving her investment into something else that she thinks will net a bigger short-term gain and will then sell that off and wind up buying more WWE stock than she sold. I wouldn't read too much into it. Now, if Vince starts doing the same thing then I'd definitely wonder what's up.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
She could also just be temporarily moving her investment into something else that she thinks will net a bigger short-term gain and will then sell that off and wind up buying more WWE stock than she sold. I wouldn't read too much into it. Now, if Vince starts doing the same thing then I'd definitely wonder what's up.
It is the exact opposite actually
Vince is moving out so him selling makes sense
Steph is moving in & selling
Stockholders are worried that this looks bad (it does) & driving the stock even lower
She should be doing everything to make the stockholders & Wall Street feel comfortable about the transition to HHH & herself