Autistic retard's amazing memory

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Watch the autistic search nazi's rush in...

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
How do you know he is autistic? How is he a retard? He looks like a normal negro artist to me. How do we know he is drawing that from memory?

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
How do you know he is autistic? How is he a retard? He looks like a normal negro artist to me. How do we know he is drawing that from memory?
Stephen Wiltshire was born in London to West Indian parents on 24th April, 1974. His mother, Geneva Wiltshire had come from St Lucia and his father, Colvin, from Barbados. Colvin was killed in a motorcycle accident when Stephen was three years of age. His sister, Annette, is two years older than her brother. He lives with his mother in West London.

As a child, Stephen was mute and did not relate to other human beings. Aged three, he was diagnosed as autistic. He had no language, uncontrolled tantrums and lived entirely in his own world.

At the age of five, Stephen was sent to Queensmill School in London, a school for children with special needs, where it was noticed that the only pastime he enjoyed was drawing. It soon became apparent he communicated with the world through the language of drawing; first animals, then London buses, and finally buildings. These drawings show a masterful perspective, a whimsical line and reveal a natural innate artistry.

Meanwhile, Stephen's artworks were being exhibited frequently in venues all over the world. In 2001 he appeared in another BBC documentary, Fragments of Genius, for which he was filmed flying over London aboard a helicopter and subsequently completing a detailed and perfectly scaled aerial illustration of a four-square-mile area within three hours; his drawing included 12 historic landmarks and 200 other structures

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I was using "retard" as a generic term. Thanks for asking!

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Well,I can't do what he does,anyway. And I cheerfully reserve the right to call anybody retard,regardless of the accuracy of said statement.