Movie Avengers: Infinity War, 4/27/18 and Avengers: Endgame, 4/26/19

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Well I mean...we all know he's a hothead. Look at how he reacts to Ego telling him that he caused the cancer that killed his Mom. He went apeshit. So...this reaction wasn't surprising at all.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
AoS just tied their storyline in with Infinity Wars. Finally....

Bobobie

Did half of them disappear?
There is rarely any direct overlap, other than Coulson's character who strangely is dead in the movies, but alive in the TV series. They might make a vague reference to Avengers battle in NYC, but not the reverse. The TV and Movies are in different divisions of the company.

Last edited:

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Did half of them disappear?
Not yet, last week's episode had a character named "The Candy Man" meet up with Daisy and give her some tech he had found to help Coulson live, he's dying from his agreement he made with the Ghost Rider to save lives from last season when he became the Rider for a short period to defeat Aida. During this meetup, he gave her the centipede tech that John Garrett had from season 1, not knowing she knew of it already. During their conversation, he said "Did you see the news about this crazy stuff going on in New York?" For which Daisy replied, "We don't get the news much...". So that was a small mention.

This week's episode, long story short but General Talbot used an infusion chamber to absorb the Gravatonium (sp?) and has now became Graviton. Him and Coulson go to an alien ship above Earth to confront them and speak with the Confederacy before the events of the "Destroyer of Worlds" happens. (Keynote...if you haven't watched this season...a shit ton has happened.) Anyways...they get to this meeting and they're told that whatever they have planned, it's too late. Thanos has already begun his attack on Earth for the Infinity Stones. This is when Graviton says he should absorb the remaining Gravitonium that's in the Earths core to become more powerful to assist the Avengers. Coulson realized that that would be the wrong move cause it would set off the chain of events that causes the Earth to explode, like they see in the first half of the season. Like I said, if you haven't watched it this season...a shit ton has happened.

Name dropped Thanos and everything....so...more than likely, after the next two episodes, we are going to see some dusting away of characters.

Last edited:

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
There is rarely any direct overlap, other than Coulson's character who strangely is dead in the movies, but alive in the TV series. They might make a vague reference to Avengers battle in NYC, but not the reverse. The TV and Movies are in different divisions of the company.
Nope... reference my last post. They named dropped Thanos coming to Earth to attack. No other way to say it but that's a direct link to the movie.

Bobobie

Nope... reference my last post. They named dropped Thanos coming to Earth to attack. No other way to say it but that's a direct link to the movie.

Yeah, the made a reference to it. They've done numerous times in every one of the Netflix series, but they it doesn't seem to directly effect Hell's Kitchen or Harlem. You'd think Luke Cage and the others would offer a hand during an Alien invasion.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Yeah, the made a reference to it. They've done numerous times in every one of the Netflix series, but they it doesn't seem to directly effect Hell's Kitchen or Harlem. You'd think Luke Cage and the others would offer a hand during an Alien invasion.
There is a huge difference besides the Battle of New York and the Finger Snap. This isn't something that can be passed over with a mention and nothing happens.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
Pre-incident - Luke Cage and Jessica Jones were in hiding. Daredevil didn't have his real suit yet. Iron Fist is a thundering dumb ass who hadn't arrived in NYC yet.

As for the events in Infinity War, in theory it would take 25-30 minutes to get to Bleeker Street from Harlem/UWS or 15 minutes from Hell's Kitchen. The Iron Fist would be the closest one to the action. But he would just get in the way.

In reality, the Netflix characters have forfeited their rights to have anything to do with the MCU ever again.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Pre-incident - Luke Cage and Jessica Jones were in hiding. Daredevil didn't have his real suit yet. Iron Fist is a thundering dumb ass who hadn't arrived in NYC yet.

As for the events in Infinity War, in theory it would take 25-30 minutes to get to Bleeker Street from Harlem/UWS or 15 minutes from Hell's Kitchen. The Iron Fist would be the closest one to the action. But he would just get in the way.

In reality, the Netflix characters have forfeited their rights to have anything to do with the MCU ever again.
They would all jump aboard the ship and all die as it suddenly rockets back into space. The End.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I gotta say I like movies when I feel any kind of way after them. This was one. I even found myself liking Thanos.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I don't like that Olsen is bitching about the amount of skin her costume shows.

Damn it, know your role. Someone needs to show off something approaching comic book levels of skin.

You know, for authenticity.