Movie Avengers: Infinity War, 4/27/18 and Avengers: Endgame, 4/26/19

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
I saw it again this weekend and liked it a lot more the second time. The Spidey/Stark relationship is such a terrific way to differentiate Parker from previous incarnations and Holland plays it so well.

I also think his HC2 suit will be devoid of Connelly or massive Stark tech, which I am looking forward to.

Here's a question for 2019. Which will win the franchise finale battle critically and financially - IW2 or Star Wars 9. Because I think IW catapulted the MCU past the current Star Wars franchise.
IW2. Not only because I agree with what you said about what IW did for the MCU, but I think the current Star Wars franchise is limping to finish line.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I think it hinges on the information that starts to flow out regarding Episode IX and what might and/or might not happen in it. I still think it has an uphill battle (which is amazing to think of considering how hot Star Wars was a mere 2 years ago), but who knows.
It really has been something to witness the turnaround on a franchise that came back and fostered such goodwill. Solo, assuming it turns out to be as bad as it appears it's going to be, will only add to that uphill battle.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
It really has been something to witness the turnaround on a franchise that came back and fostered such goodwill. Solo, assuming it turns out to be as bad as it appears it's going to be, will only add to that uphill battle.
The other day my friend said he hoped Solo was a return to form for Disney and was like Rogue One.

:(

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
The other day my friend said he hoped Solo was a return to form for Disney and was like Rogue One.

:(
even as I made my turn on that film, I'm starting to see how many people really like it. I just assumed it was hated.

Pigdango

Donator

I'm taking Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange and Rocket.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy

$5 – Thor: has weapons that can harm Thanos and god-like abilities
$3 – Doctor Strange: Magic always useful ($8)
$2 - Scarlet Witch: Made of gem technology ($9)
$1 - Mantis: She can put him to sleep so she has some strength over him, which even more powerful characters don't have ($10)

So that leaves me $5 and I might as well say Captain Marvel.

I might also consider replacing SW with Ant-Man because who knows what damage he can do when he's really tiny. And depending on Captain Marvel's powers, it might be better to use the $5 for Ant-Man and Vision.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Thor and Scarlet Witch were arguably the most effective against Thanos (Scarlet Witch's magic held of Thanos while simultaneously destroying the mind stone). Doctor Strange is a no brainer. Stark was about the only other Avenger that seemed to get the best of Thanos one-on-one. So for $15 I'd be pretty confident in those 4.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

$5 Captain Marvel
$4 Black Widow
$4 Gamora
$2 Scarlet Witch

The future is female. Plus, should they fail, I wouldn't mind going out ogling them in their tight outfits.

Pigdango

Donator
$5 – Thor: has weapons that can harm Thanos and god-like abilities
$3 – Doctor Strange: Magic always useful ($8)
$2 - Scarlet Witch: Made of gem technology ($9)
$1 - Mantis: She can put him to sleep so she has some strength over him, which even more powerful characters don't have ($10)

So that leaves me $5 and I might as well say Captain Marvel.

I might also consider replacing SW with Ant-Man because who knows what damage he can do when he's really tiny. And depending on Captain Marvel's powers, it might be better to use the $5 for Ant-Man and Vision.
You might want Iron Man or Spidey on your team to help you with your math.

Pigdango

Donator
$5 Captain Marvel
$4 Black Widow
$4 Gamora
$2 Scarlet Witch

The future is female. Plus, should they fail, I wouldn't mind going out ogling them in their tight outfits.
If Shuri had been a $1 option I would have reworked my lineup to get her in there.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Thor 5
Dr. S 3
Witch 2
Ant man 2
rocket 2
Mantis 1

Pigdango

Donator
Not that I would ever spend $80 on a poster, but if I was to spend $80 on a poster, it might be this one:

Stig

Living In Your Heads, Rent-Free.
I finally saw the movie this weekend. Thanos might not be entirely wrong. His plan just needs a few tweeks. Just sayin'. (Muslims)