Movie Avengers: Infinity War, 4/27/18 and Avengers: Endgame, 4/26/19

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
So when should we expect the IW2 trailer to drop? Not going to make us wait for Capt Marvel I hope.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
It will either be released with Fanty Beasts 2 or Aquaman. So by the end of the year.
I doubt it'll be more than a teaser. We won't get a real trailer until Cap. Marvel. She's the centerpiece of the movie.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
13 Reasons Why's Katherine Langford has joined the cast of Infinity War part 2.

Kate Bishop?
Morgan Stark?

Who knows?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
13 Reasons Why's Katherine Langford has joined the cast of Infinity War part 2.

Kate Bishop?
Morgan Stark?

Who knows?
Why does she have to be a girl?!?!?

Didn't you mention something about an older version of Ant-Man's daughter?

Pigdango

Donator
Why does she have to be a girl?!?!?

Didn't you mention something about an older version of Ant-Man's daughter?
They’ve already cast her. Some other actress.

I have to check Kelly Clarkson’s weight to see if Langford is the new official heaviest hot chick.

LiddyRules

They’ve already cast her. Some other actress.

I have to check Kelly Clarkson’s weight to see if Langford is the new official heaviest hot chick.
I just made the Lang connection.

mascan42

Actually speculation, but spoilered in case I'm right:
Regarding the now almost certainty of the plot involving time travel, I get the feeling the only reason Black Widow is inexplicably blond in IW is because she's the one character who'll be interacting extensively with her past self and we'll need to be able to tell the difference.

Pigdango

Donator
Actually speculation, but spoilered in case I'm right:
Regarding the now almost certainty of the plot involving time travel, I get the feeling the only reason Black Widow is inexplicably blond in IW is because she's the one character who'll be interacting extensively with her past self and we'll need to be able to tell the difference.
Pretty sure she’s going back to red in the next one.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Rumor that the A4 trailer may hit this Friday.....

Anyone hoping or excited for it to maybe drop?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pigdango

Donator
Rumor that the A4 trailer may hit this Friday.....

Anyone hoping or excited for it to maybe drop?

I’d rather not even see it, to be honest. I’m sure I’ll watch it, but I really hope they don’t give anything away. They don’t need to sell anyone on the movie.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I’d rather not even see it, to be honest. I’m sure I’ll watch it, but I really hope they don’t give anything away. They don’t need to sell anyone on the movie.
The Pig speaks truth.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
I agree with that but going back to IW, their trailers gave away zero. Tons of footage that didn't even happen in the film. Giving the fan base that hit of that Marvel Meth can get us through to CM, I think. I just need my fix, maAAAAAAN!

We are talking about a movie that won't be released until May(?) and already has people invested in it. The earliest I would want to see the first trailer is during halftime of the Super Bowl.

LiddyRules

I'm more interested in the Episode 9 trailer to be honest.