Movie Avengers: Infinity War, 4/27/18 and Avengers: Endgame, 4/26/19

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
But most interested in Cassian Endor trailer.
Aye. Let me tell ye 'bout the birth of the Resistance and the many struggles faced by I and my laddies bestin' the fiendish Empire.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
"The A4 trailer drops tomorrow" is the new "Hey guys, I made some fixes to the board, should take care of the problem."

LiddyRules

This does make me feel better. I hope Godzilla kills Kong after watching that shitty movie a couple weeks ago.
The only thing I remember about the Kong movie was that once they got to the island, it was like "Do we need characters?" "Nah, they can just swing stuff around. That's good enough."

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
The only thing I remember about the Kong movie was that once they got to the island, it was like "Do we need characters?" "Nah, they can just swing stuff around. That's good enough."
Nothing in the movie made sense.

The director must have went to the Rian Johnson school of subverted expectations. Anytime something from the classic Kong depictions was about to take place they skipped doing the opposite and did something retarded.

LiddyRules

Nothing in the movie made sense.

The director must have went to the Rian Johnson school of subverted expectations. Anytime something from the classic Kong depictions was about to take place they skipped doing the opposite and something retarded.
If you think about it, never getting Kong off the island in a King Kong movie is the second biggest subversion of them all. If you think about it.

The first? Charles Grodin's wardrobe in Kong 76

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
If you think about it, never getting Kong off the island in a King Kong movie is the second biggest subversion of them all. If you think about it.

The first? Charles Grodin's wardrobe in Kong 76

An ascot and leopard print hat lets me know this guy knows danger. Its not as impressive as a tight blue tee-shirt, but its darn close.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Hey, look! Hawkeye!

Great trailer without actually telling us anything.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Question for the in-house comic book nerds.

I read that Hawkeye is wearing his "Ronin" costume.

Anyone know what the significance of that is?