Movie Avengers: Infinity War, 4/27/18 and Avengers: Endgame, 4/26/19

mascan42

The thread title either needs to be fixed or split into two threads.

Also, potential spoilers:
Some people have been going over the trailer, and noticed that the surveillance cam footage of Ant-Man has the word "Archive" in the top corner, along with some other text in blue that may or may not say "1983" which would imply even more time travel than previously hinted at.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Also, potential spoilers:
Some people have been going over the trailer, and noticed that the surveillance cam footage of Ant-Man has the word "Archive" in the top corner, along with some other text in blue that may or may not say "1983" which would imply even more time travel than previously hinted at.

I saw that someone pointed out Janet in the post credit scene of AM&W told Scott "not to get caught in a time vortex". I'm guessing this is both the key to Scott escaping the micro-verse and to defeating Thanos.

I will be overjoyed if Captain Marvel has little to do with the next Avengers movie.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I saw that someone pointed out Janet in the post credit scene of AM&W told Scott "not to get caught in a time vortex". I'm guessing this is both the key to Scott escaping the micro-verse and to defeating Thanos.

I will be overjoyed if Captain Marvel has little to do with the next Avengers movie.
Kind of wondering who's going to drag stark back to earth. Didn't Danvers get a beeper to fly home? Wonder who she just might find in the way back.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Kind of wondering who's going to drag stark back to earth. Didn't Danvers get a beeper to fly home? Wonder who she just might find in the way back.
Either Ms Marvel or maybe Nebula gets her shit together. It looks like she's on the GOTG ship with Tony

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
So much for the Spiderman trailer dropping Saturday.

I'm very wary of the whole time travel thing. That gimmick it pretty played out and easy to fuck up.

Kind of wondering who's going to drag stark back to earth.

They're going to cross over with DC and Wonder Woman will fly her invisible jet out to him. They will fly back together until she nags him about his flying. He'll fuck her, pee in her butt and dump her in space.

Sorry, should I put that in spoiler quotes?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.

THE FEZ MAN

I've seen far less reasonable shit on twitter to really condemn this. I guess they're technically right.

The fact that someone wrote an article is pretty stupid though.
Like I said before, so, one attention whore asshole writes an article about the miss “diagnosis” of a fictional character and people actually are debating it?

I’m an atheist, but every day I pray for a giant meteor

Debating about fictional characters has always been accepted.

Surpisingly I couldn't remember another movie where they discussed fictional characters in some sort of debate..

THE FEZ MAN

Surpisingly I couldn't remember another movie where they discussed fictional characters in some sort of debate..
Some war movie they were debating silver surfer

I remembered that but they were arguing which silver surfer was the real silver surfer. 2 different comics or such.

That's the only other one I had. Fuck... now I have a mission.

And it was the Tide. Spanish radar guy talking to Denzel.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
I read shit like that and can’t help but wonder “are people so fucking bored” and, how many are actually complaining?
No, this shit has always been going on but now everyone can see what that lone asshole in a townie bar is ranting about and it gets blown out of proportion.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I read shit like that and can’t help but wonder “are people so fucking bored” and, how many are actually complaining?
I've seen far less reasonable shit on twitter to really condemn this. I guess they're technically right.

The fact that someone wrote an article is pretty stupid though.
But that's our outrage culture. For all things.

Find between 5 and 10 tweets complaining about some innocuous thing.
Write an article focusing on the outrage, making it sound more widespread than it is. After all, you can't offer competing voices since you can't cite to no comment.
Lure the angry people in who will angrily comment on the comments rather than the thing being commented on. (This is true for both sides. Somehow eventually everything is either Trump or Obama's fault.)
Never question what is legitimate, what is a joke, and what is the writers engineering this controversy to meet their click quota.
Wait for the next article so the cycle begins again. All we do now is feed the hatred.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/netflix-changes-thanos-classifying-synopsis/ and now...

“Invader. Annihilator. So-called savior. As Thanos moves ever closer to omnipotence, the fate of the universe rests with the Avengers.”

LiddyRules

Have you made the acquaintance of the literary achievements of one Big Ern Cline?

No, this shit has always been going on but now everyone can see what that lone asshole in a townie bar is ranting about and it gets blown out of proportion.
And instead of doing the right thing and moving down a few spots at the bar, people want to run out and yell, "Hey wait till you hear what this drunk asshole said"!!!

LiddyRules

Run time is a likely three hours. More like AVENGERS: NEVER GOING TO ENDGAME! Am I right? LOL!

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
A 3 hour IMAX Avengers Movie.

I hope Endgame is as good as Infinity War.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I saw some article that claimed they were going to try to put an intermission in it perhaps due to the long run time. We'll godfather this shit.

LiddyRules

I saw some article that claimed they were going to try to put an intermission in it perhaps due to the long run time. We'll godfather this shit.
An intermission would be stupid and weird. When was the last time a movie had an intermission? I legitimately think it would confuse people. If you want a piss break moment, give Agent 13 a scene.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
An intermission would be stupid and weird. When was the last time a movie had an intermission? I legitimately think it would confuse people. If you want a piss break moment, give Agent 13 a scene.
I can literally only remember the godfather and gone with the wind as movies with intermissions. I doubt they'll actually do it. There's some damn app or some shit out there that tells you for each movie when it's okay to go take a piss break. I've got a bladder like a goddamn Norse god so I never need to go mid-movie, but for people like my chick who piss all the damn time, there are ways to be strategic about it.