Movie Avengers: Infinity War, 4/27/18 and Avengers: Endgame, 4/26/19

I can literally only remember the godfather and gone with the wind as movies with intermissions. I doubt they'll actually do it. There's some damn app or some shit out there that tells you for each movie when it's okay to go take a piss break. I've got a bladder like a goddamn Norse god so I never need to go mid-movie, but for people like my chick who piss all the damn time, there are ways to be strategic about it.
Both times I saw Infinity War I had to pee when they got to Red Skull. I missed most of it the first time.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
I saw some article that claimed they were going to try to put an intermission in it perhaps due to the long run time. We'll godfather this shit.

An intermission would be stupid and weird. When was the last time a movie had an intermission? I legitimately think it would confuse people. If you want a piss break moment, give Agent 13 a scene.
The last movie I remember having an intermission was The Thin Red Line. But what was the last movie that was initially released in the theater to have a legit 3 hour run time?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
An intermission would be stupid and weird. When was the last time a movie had an intermission? I legitimately think it would confuse people. If you want a piss break moment, give Agent 13 a scene.
I would really like an intermission if the movie is over 2 and a half hours.

Hateful 8 had an intermission and was 2 hours 44 minutes without it. So even with a 12 minute intermission was still shorter than 3 hours. Hell, even the roadshow extended version with the overture was only 3 hours 2 minutes.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
I would really like an intermission if the movie is over 2 and a half hours.

Hateful 8 had an intermission and was 2 hours 44 minutes without it. So even with a 12 minute intermission was still shorter than 3 hours. Hell, even the roadshow extended version with the overture was only 3 hours 2 minutes.
I forgot about the Hateful 8.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I think an intermission is great.

Maybe have a 12 minute cartoon, or something.

They could have Captain America do a short vid like that post credits scene or the health video at Peter's school.

He walks out: "This is an intermission. The movie is not over. You should probably get up and pee now, while you can. Here is a cartoon while you wait."

I think an intermission is great.

Maybe have a 12 minute cartoon, or something.

They could have Captain America do a short vid like that post credits scene or the health video at Peter's school.

He walks out: "This is an intermission. The movie is not over. You should probably get up and pee now, while you can. Here is a cartoon while you wait."
They show scenes from Justice League so people can point and laugh.

Pigdango

Donator
New Poster! Now with 100% more Captain Marvel!

Pigdango

Donator
"Oh I am so getting that gun. And that shoulder cannon. And that club. And those repulsors."

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I like seeing Nebula in the trailer. I thought she was the best character in GotG2

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I like seeing Nebula in the trailer. I thought she was the best character in GotG2
I'm predicting that they go similar to the comics and at one point, she'll hold the gauntlet. Based on nothing but the comics, and the fact that she's been sorely abused by Daddy, it's a good way for her to get some come-uppance.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
How spoilery is it?

Last edited:

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
How spoilery is it?
The trailer? It's not. Most of it is actually shots from previous movies, maybe 20% is very close-up shots of individual characters looking all badassy. Only spoilery thing was that we learned that they will be wearing different uniforms.
Sorry if that ruins the movie for you.

The trailer? It's not. Most of it is actually shots from previous movies, maybe 20% is very close-up shots of individual characters looking all badassy. Only spoilery thing was that we learned that they will be wearing different uniforms.
Sorry if that ruins the movie for you.
I am going to avoid watching the trailer or any spoilers until I eventually see it in front of another movie. But I would like to see them in different uniforms.

Pigdango

Donator
I am going to avoid watching the trailer or any spoilers until I eventually see it in front of another movie. But I would like to see them in different uniforms.
I hope this isn’t a spoiler, but according to @DR. Jimcy M.E. ’s reporter buddy’s sources they are using the cut of the movie where the new uniforms are white as a way to appease all the people that were upset about Captain Marvel. They actually filmed the entire movie twice, one with white uniforms and one with black uniforms.

#ReleaseTheKinbergCut

I hope this isn’t a spoiler, but according to @DR. Jimcy M.E. ’s reporter buddy’s sources they are using the cut of the movie where the new uniforms are white as a way to appease all the people that were upset about Captain Marvel. They actually filmed the entire movie twice, one with white uniforms and one with black uniforms.

#ReleaseTheKinbergCut
All the outfits have giant swinging penises.