Movie Avengers: Infinity War, 4/27/18 and Avengers: Endgame, 4/26/19

I hope this isn’t a spoiler, but according to @DR. Jimcy M.E. ’s reporter buddy’s sources they are using the cut of the movie where the new uniforms are white as a way to appease all the people that were upset about Captain Marvel. They actually filmed the entire movie twice, one with white uniforms and one with black uniforms.

#ReleaseTheKinbergCut
What were they upset about Marvels uniform for? And what does a black or white uniform matter?

Juat because?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
What did Larson actually say that made people go nuts. I've heard 3 different versions. Is there a clip I can watch to decide for myself.

Sent from your Mom's box.
If I wasn't at work I'd look for it. It was something to the effect that she doesn't care about the opinion of old white men living in their parent's basement.

Frankly, I don't care exactly what she said. You're on a press tour. The only thing out of her mouth should be her love for the character, her love for the fans, how great the movie is and cute anecdotes about pets and kids.

Anything that criticizes the fan's reaction to her wooden ass trailer will get her exactly what she got, which is only what she deserved.

No one gives a shit what you think, stupid. Shut up, look pretty and talk about the film.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
If I wasn't at work I'd look for it. It was something to the effect that she doesn't care about the opinion of old white men living in their parent's basement.

Frankly, I don't care exactly what she said. You're on a press tour. The only thing out of her mouth should be her love for the character, her love for the fans, how great the movie is and cute anecdotes about pets and kids.

Anything that criticizes the fan's reaction to her wooden ass trailer will get her exactly what she got, which is only what she deserved.

No one gives a shit what you think, stupid. Shut up, look pretty and talk about the film.
She said this on the Captain Marvel press tour, or another film she was doing press for?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Ignore piggy. He's obsessed with white knighting Brie.
Yeah, that’s not what’s happening here. I called her a snarky cunt. That’s pretty much the opposite of any accepted definition of white knighting.

You however are white knighting for a “reporter” who uses reddit as a source.

So you know...you may want to just not say anything at all ever.

BIV

Yeah, that’s not what’s happening here. I called her a snarky cunt. That’s pretty much the opposite of any accepted definition of white knighting.

You however are white knighting for a “reporter” who uses reddit as a source.

So you know...you may want to just not say anything at all ever.
Why are you so focussed that one guy? He was like the 500th person to report this story.

Pigdango

Donator
What did Larson actually say that made people go nuts. I've heard 3 different versions. Is there a clip I can watch to decide for myself.

I think there are two big things:

She said that she doesn’t care what some 40 year old white dude (critic) thought of A Wrinkle in Time, and that statistically speaking, there were very few reviews from that movie’s target demo who reviewed the film on Rotten Tomatoes.

This is stupid of course, because that movie was made mostly for children, and they can’t review movies for Rotten Tomatoes.

The other thing she said was that she wanted to give more opportunities for female and minority journalists to interview her for Captain Marvel, because most/all of those who did set visits were white men. I really don’t see the problem with this at all, as she didn’t deny a white guy the opportunity to interview her to my knowledge.

That’s it. Those two things are what convinced @BIV and those very stupid people like him that Brie Larson wants to ban white men from seeing her movie, and that Captain Marvel is nothing but 2 hours of feminist propaganda.

Actually, since BIV didn’t even know what she said, he’s worse than stupid in this case, he’s blindly following some social media influencers who are telling him to be mad so they can get clicks and views.

My sin to BIV is that I actually looked up what she said and judged it in context. She said one stupid thing and one accurate thing that she phrased poorly. Thinking for oneself is white knighting to BIV.

Pigdango

Donator
Why are you so focussed that one guy? He was like the 500th person to report this story.
Each and every person who read that “story” on reddit and reported it and/or believed it is a fool. I only called that guy a fool because Jimcy said “this guy said this and I found it credible.”

BIV

She said that she doesn’t care what some 40 year old white dude (critic) thought of A Wrinkle in Time, and that statistically speaking, there were very few reviews from that movie’s target demo who reviewed the film on Rotten Tomatoes.

This is stupid of course, because that movie was made mostly for children, and they can’t review movies for Rotten Tomatoes.

The other thing she said was that she wanted to give more opportunities for female and minority journalists to interview her for Captain Marvel, because most/all of those who did set visits were white men. I really don’t see the problem with this at all, as she didn’t deny a white guy the opportunity to interview her to my knowledge.

That’s it. Those two things are what convinced @BIV and those very stupid people like him that Brie Larson wants to ban white men from seeing her movie, and that Captain Marvel is nothing but 2 hours of feminist propaganda.

Actually, since BIV didn’t even know what she said, he’s worse than stupid in this case, he’s blindly following some social media influencers who are telling him to be mad so they can get clicks and views.

My sin to BIV is that I actually looked up what she said and judged it in context. She said one stupid thing and one accurate thing that she phrased poorly. Thinking for oneself is white knighting to BIV.
Piggy, that is NOT the quote I saw. The story I read specifically used a quote with the words "old white men" and being in "a basement" and was talking about fan's reaction to her first trailer.

Of course, I've been looking for that story for the past half hour and have been unable to find it. So I may need to make a mea culpa.

Pigdango

Donator
Piggy, that is NOT the quote I saw. The story I read specifically used a quote with the words "old white men" and being in "a basement" and was talking about fan's reaction to her first trailer.

Of course, I've been looking for that story for the past half hour and have been unable to find it. So I may need to make a mea culpa.
Old white men may have been borne out of the Wrinke in Time stuff.

You’re a daisy if you can find anything where Brie Larson attacked fans at all.

BIV

Old white men may have been borne out of the Wrinke in Time stuff.

You’re a daisy if you can find anything where Brie Larson attacked fans at all.
Yeah, I still can't find it. It was a major site like Gizmodo or something, too.

But it appears to be cleansed from the internet.

I found some links to reddit that might reference the article, but reddit is blocked at work.

The quote was so blatantly sexist that I couldn't understand how you could possibly defend her.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
What did Larson actually say that made people go nuts
9:45

Mark this - in Endgame Carl will save the universe not by single-handedly Nazi-punching Thanos while the others look on in awe. Rather, her infinity-stone essence will be used as a power source in some contrived ex machina scheme to defeat him.
Or else, she will heroically sacrifice herself to defeat Thanos and then pass her powers on to Monica Rambeau so we can have two-fer diversity.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

So after watching the clip, I feel like I fell victim to the #fakenews. I recall reading an article about her handpicking some handicapped minority woman to do a piece on her and Captain Marvel and felt that her hand picking someone is surely going to write a very vanilla puff piece.

Ok, Whatever it wasn't earth-shattering No big deal. Then I am reading and seeing video clips of people reporting that she made comments about not wanting 40 something white guys to see Captain Marvel. Which in my mind made no sense as that is at least 50% of the demographic. Unless I am missing something her comments while snarky, elitist and extremely out of touch and overflowing with the "white guilt" weren't terrible. She definitely comes off as a know it all cunt and she probably has no clue about the real world beyond the casting couch.

They show scenes from Justice League so people can point and laugh.

I was looking for something to watch and came across this movie. I said, fuck it. I thought the same after watching it.
Holy fuck balls did that movie suck. It reminded me of those b movies that studios push out, ahead of the big movie that's about to be released. Acting was wooden and christ, the Flash character was trying so hard to be like Spiderman (in awe of all the other superheroes) I do like Wonder Woman, the cyborg character was decent, Superman was good and I just can't take Afleck as Batman. Aquaman? well, at least they changed Aquaman from the comic version.

They have a long way to go, to match up with the writing of the Marvel series.

Watch the hack fraud's Captain Marvel review...they show a good amount of her interview clips to show she's a twat...winning the oscar made her insufferable