Movie Avengers: Infinity War, 4/27/18 and Avengers: Endgame, 4/26/19

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Ah yes, the pee time guide. When watching Deadpool 2, I made the mistake of telling my chick that it was okay to go pee just before the parachute scene happened and she missed it all. Oops on that one.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Johnny Storm's post-MCU career

You can visit any time and reap the benefits of Chris Evans' political acumen!

DiggerNick

Donator

I get the feeling he's the one Owen Benjamin talks about when he says that he knew a Marvel star who is a major SJW who use to brag about stacking multiple women's asses on top of each other.

It's either him or Ruffalo.

DiggerNick

Donator
As for this fucking movie, how do you defeat a creature who can literally throw a PLANET at you?

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I get the feeling he's the one Owen Benjamin talks about when he says that he knew a Marvel star who is a major SJW who use to brag about stacking multiple women's asses on top of each other.

It's either him or Ruffalo.
Definitely Evans before slouchy manlet Ruffalo

Edit - Ruffalo could probably do a excellent Columbo with just an askew contact lens

Last edited:

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Wasn't that the plot of The 15:17 to Paris?
15:17 to Paris was about a guy trying to get to Paris to take advantage of the lower age of consent law.

Its a good business move. Journalists are being hired left and right these days. The money is just there for the taking.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
From "We need you to make a version of this movie without Brie Larson in it" to "She's the fucking "A" in Avengers", all in the span of a month:

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
From "We need you to make a version of this movie without Brie Larson in it" to "She's the fucking "A" in Avengers", all in the span of a month:

There's a bunch of kids in Zimbabwe playing with End Game stand ups where Ned is the A.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
When an already self centered and entitled actor/actresses wins an Oscar they immediately feel like they are the authority on everything.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Pigdango

Donator
I hope to see it opening night but I'm not buying tickets in advance. I'll play it loose, and in a worst case scenario see a different movie.
Dumbo would be a fitting alternate with that approach.

LiddyRules

Dumbo would be a fitting alternate with that approach.
Because everyone's like "you're a loser and you can't" and I'm like "I can and I will and even though the feather does nothing I'm going to keep wearing it because I have fucking style, yo."

Pigdango

Donator
Because everyone's like "you're a loser and you can't" and I'm like "I can and I will and even though the feather does nothing I'm going to keep wearing it because I have fucking style, yo."
For this one I'm going to pull a Liddy and eschew food and beverage so I can hopefully make it through the 3 hours without a pee break.

LiddyRules

For this one I'm going to pull a Liddy and eschew food and beverage so I can hopefully make it through the 3 hours without a pee break.
I don't eat during movies. I never said I don't drink. Don't paint me as a loon.

I got a ticket to an 8:45 a.m. showing on 4/27. I may see if I can also get a ticket to a Friday evening show at 6:00. But right now AMC and Fandango are having issues.