Movie Avengers: Infinity War, 4/27/18 and Avengers: Endgame, 4/26/19

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
I think someone needs to die. Marvel plays it pretty safe about killing blokes. Only James Gunn did it really.

LiddyRules

I'll be kind of disappointed if after all this the end result is everyone lives and they send Thanos packing.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I'll be kind of disappointed if after all this the end result is everyone lives and they send Thanos packing.
They will win by giving him a stern talking to.

Hoo hoo

BIV

Captain Marvel lectures him on the patriarchy and he snaps himself into non-existence.
Cap will sit him down and make him watch an educational video.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
In high school, the mind stone would be far more useful.
Okay, if you're running late to homeroom, do you
A: use the time stone to turn back time (like Cher!) and get a little extra sleep before you head out or
B: use the tesseract to warp there immediately or
C: reality stone because, fuck it, now the school is a gigantic Twinkie.

LiddyRules

Okay, if you're running late to homeroom, do you
A: use the time stone to turn back time (like Cher!) and get a little extra sleep before you head out or
B: use the tesseract to warp there immediately or
C: reality stone because, fuck it, now the school is a gigantic Twinkie.
Can I kill my parents and siblings and create Invader Zim style fake parents to handle all the nonsense parents thing like signatures and junk?

Alternatively, I'd say fast forward through high school, but that might put me in an Adam Sandler Click situation.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
These motherfuckers would have to release tickets the week AFTER I've gotten paid and broke from paying bills....goddammit.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

LiddyRules

These motherfuckers would have to release tickets the week AFTER I've gotten paid and broke from paying bills....goddammit.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Maybe the reason you're broke from paying bills is because if they released these a week earlier, you would have used the money to buy movie tickets instead of paying bills.

BIV

Maybe the reason you're broke from paying bills is because if they released these a week earlier, you would have used the money to buy movie tickets instead of paying bills.
Go sell your seed, or something.

LiddyRules

God damn, I want that now.
If I had the Time Stone, I wouldn't necessarily turn back time (other than to correct regrets, which would then become additional regrets, which would then become...)

Anyway, if I had the Time Stone, my preference would be for time to stop. Not to go back and get more sleep, but create bubbles where nothing happens, nothing can happen, so you can just relax.