Movie Avengers: Infinity War, 4/27/18 and Avengers: Endgame, 4/26/19

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Well, you didn't say you had options.
I'd rather not use her money but....eh...she wants to see it so I don't think she'll bitch too much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Captain Marvel lectures him on the patriarchy and he snaps himself into non-existence.
I actually think Captain Marvel might die, or at least appear to die. And Thor. Definitely Thor.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I actually think Captain Marvel might die, or at least appear to die. And Thor. Definitely Thor.
I'm pretty sure Thor and Marv are going to bump uglies.

On a serious note, why are you convinced that Thor is going to die? Thor, Hulk and Widow are the only three I'm confident will not.

Pigdango

Donator
I'm pretty sure Thor and Marv are going to bump uglies.

On a serious note, why are you convinced that Thor is going to die? Thor, Hulk and Widow are the only three I'm confident will not.
Because I believe - and Kevin Feige might have actually said this - that Phase 4 will take inspiration from movies such as Star Trek 3&4. I believe that Gamora will still be dead at the end of this film - and Guardians 3 will be the Search for Gamora.

I also believe there will be a Thor 4. A series doesn’t hit its stride the way Thor does with Ragnarok and then just end. Hemsworth is a complete failure outside the franchise, and Taika Waititi has said he’s good to go for another movie. So you may ask - how you gonna make a Thor 4 with a dead Thor? And I would ask - How you gonna make a Thor 4 with a dead Loki, Odin, Frigga, Heimdall, Hogun, Fandral, and Volstagg?

And the answer lies in the comics, where Ragnarok only truly came when Thor allowed it to, allowing all the Asgardians to die, including himself. They weren’t really dead of course, their spirits trapped in the bodies of people on Earth. Thor had to go around and wake em all up so to speak.

Now think of Star Trek IV, and replace the crew of the Enterprise with Korg, Miek, Sif, and Valkyrie. Replace the science lady with Jane Foster. And replace the amnesiac Spock with an amnesiac Thor. Now think of what Waititi could do with that group wandering around Earth looking for Asgardians to revive. And that right there is your Thor 4.

BIV

Because I believe - and Kevin Feige might have actually said this - that Phase 4 will take inspiration from movies such as Star Trek 3&4. I believe that Gamora will still be dead at the end of this film - and Guardians 3 will be the Search for Gamora.

I also believe there will be a Thor 4. A series doesn’t hit its stride the way Thor does with Ragnarok and then just end. Hemsworth is a complete failure outside the franchise, and Taika Waititi has said he’s good to go for another movie. So you may ask - how you gonna make a Thor 4 with a dead Thor? And I would ask - How you gonna make a Thor 4 with a dead Loki, Odin, Frigga, Heimdall, Hogun, Fandral, and Volstagg?

And the answer lies in the comics, where Ragnarok only truly came when Thor allowed it to, allowing all the Asgardians to die, including himself. They weren’t really dead of course, their spirits trapped in the bodies of people on Earth. Thor had to go around and wake em all up so to speak.

Now think of Star Trek IV, and replace the crew of the Enterprise with Korg, Miek, Sif, and Valkyrie. Replace the science lady with Jane Foster. And replace the amnesiac Spock with an amnesiac Thor. Now think of what Waititi could do with that group wandering around Earth looking for Asgardians to revive. And that right there is your Thor 4.
Man, I really wouldn't dig that. I really don't need Thor back on Earth without the Avengers.

They have a good thing going with Cosmic Thor, they should stick with that.

Pigdango

Donator
Man, I really wouldn't dig that. I really don't need Thor back on Earth without the Avengers.

They have a good thing going with Cosmic Thor, they should stick with that.
I think there is a possibility what I described would simply be the first half or third of the movie, with the second half getting all cosmic. The Marvel movies have to abide by a formula that calls for quite a bit of spectacle.

BIV

I think there is a possibility what I described would simply be the first half or third of the movie, with the second half getting all cosmic. The Marvel movies have to abide by a formula that calls for quite a bit of spectacle.
Maybe they will go the Final Frontier route and search for heaven in space.

What do tickets go for these days? Last movie I saw in a theater was Avatar. I can't remember what tickets even cost anymore.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
What do tickets go for these days? Last movie I saw in a theater was Avatar. I can't remember what tickets even cost anymore.
Depends on the theater, part of the country, amenities, etc. A Saturday night showing at my local theater in the cushy reclining seats is $12. Matinees are cheaper and sitting like cattle in the theater is about $2 less (I'm a fancy man). Buying tickets online adds another dollar or two service charge.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
Depends on the theater, part of the country, amenities, etc. A Saturday night showing at my local theater in the cushy reclining seats is $12. Matinees are cheaper and sitting like cattle in the theater is about $2 less (I'm a fancy man). Buying tickets online adds another dollar or two service charge.
But what does Mrs. MoJr. think?

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Do you by chance belong to a motorcycle club?
No...they rejected my application due to my lack of being able to grow a full beard. Fuck I wish I could grow a beard. 36 fuckin years old with a baby face....

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.

Hemsworth, Evans and Ruffalo....all three are duds without Marvel tied to them. Yet, Cuckboy Evans wants to do "more meaningful roles" while Hemsworth is like "Fuck yeah! Thor it up!!". Ruffalo is in the corner saying "Hi. I'm Mark."

LiddyRules

Hemsworth, Evans and Ruffalo....all three are duds without Marvel tied to them. Yet, Cuckboy Evans wants to do "more meaningful roles" while Hemsworth is like "Fuck yeah! Thor it up!!". Ruffalo is in the corner saying "Hi. I'm Mark."

So a guy who needs his wife's help in buying movie tickets is calling another guy a cuck boy.

LiddyRules

I'm guessing Captain America dies, but partially by working backwards.

Since I believe Black Widow will be a prequel and sequel, I can imagine a portion of the movie has to do with her dealing with his death. I think that would add an extra layer to what the character is going through - far more than wondering why isn't Captain America showing up.

Similarly, the Bucky/Falcon Disney+ series - them traveling the world trying to figure out what to do after the Death of Captain America makes more sense as the premise than - wondering why Captain America isn't showing up.

Plus there are other little things that makes me think that's where his character is heading. The shot from the first teaser of him looking at Peggy's picture in his compass. Moving Mjolinir in Avengers: Age of Ultron. I'm sure there's something from Civil War or Infinity War I could manipulate to fit into this but I don't care enough to put in the effort.

Regardless, I think it would make a lot of sense for his overall story being making the ultimate sacrifice to save the galaxy from the ultimate bully.

Him sacrificing himself is how I see it going down -- unless he's going to sacrifice himself and Iron Man sacrifices himself first or Iron Man saves him when he's a split second from death.

Now what does "death" actually mean? I don't know. Will he use the time stone to get the last dance with Peggy? I don't know. But I'm going with good night Cappy.