Awesome site is gone.

FOFOLINA

Sorry to say it but CHEWBAKA'S site is down cause some asshole talked shit.
Lets hope if we all sign the guest book he will bring it back. Lets support him and hope he puts the site back up. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

my guestbook entry at chewbakas site:

I have to say, this was, in my opinion.. The greatest O&A sound clip site. It was very easy to navigate, and had tons of soundclips.

I gues people dont understand how much work goes into building a site like this, recording the show every day, going thru the show to find the clips and bits you want, editing them, putting them in RM format.. then uploading them. It's a lot of work with no pay. I have to applaud chewbaka for having the site up for so long and for putting in countless hours getting the clips.

These Tools complain it is not updated enough... they should be happy it was here at all. You idiots have to remember that people have lifes and jobs or school...they don't always have the time to update a website, especially a website as labor intensive as this one. It was great while it lasted and I hope it will come back. either way, Props to you chewbaka.. thousands of people have downloaded clips from this site that they could not get anywhere else.

To the tools that ruined it, FUCK YOU

FOFOLINA

I think that is a good idea sos..
I dont think signin the guest book is helpin..but it is always worth a try.

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
It figures it's alway's gotta be a Tool or two to fuck thing's up...Remind's me of The Falcon's Cheerleader's locker room story Anthony was talking about the other day...except without the naked chicks and lawsuit's.....Chewy's site did take about of work and I applaud him for his past and hopefully future efforts.

Funny thing because i just heard a story on the news at noon talking bout a similar thing happening here in NYC, seems a man who goes by the name Guido was drilling holes into the the walls of a Daycare center and looking into the kids locker room. :eek: :eek:

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
Aahh-llegedly :D