Awkward Social Situations

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
What was the most recent awkward social situation that you had?

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Feb 11, 2006
Michigan
For me, just about any. I never feel comfortable at parties. And my wife is totally the opposite, she love being social. Two weeks ago we were at a wedding reception and i knew just about everyone there, the whole time i was thinking i would be much happier sitting in my car.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
just throw out a few of JIMMY'S lines
and see who's with ya
if they don't laugh
they're not worth hangin' with anyway

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
Last night at Dawn's birthday party was kind of interesting.

I could tell you, but...I can't tell you.;)

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Any time I'm in a social situation where there are people I don't know....nobody believes me but I'm really very shy & quiet until I feel comfortable with people.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Any time I'm in a social situation where there are people I don't know....nobody believes me but I'm really very shy & quiet until I feel comfortable with people.
HELLOOOO
cleavage works
at least with the guys

Feb 20, 2007
Going out to dinner with the bosses in another state and only having chopsticks to eat my food. Uh...

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Last night at Dawn's birthday party was kind of interesting.

I could tell you, but...I can't tell you.;)
Did anyone get a good womb-busting?

Hopefully at least a good kidney pusher?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
mmmm the latest was tonight, an old high school friend was at a wedding with me and was getting a tad too close, now i wasn't really pushing her away, actually i was trying to comfort her but things got a tad strange for a second or two. not to mention that she was hammered and was quite upset about a boyfriend situation, funny thing is im probably never going to see her again but it was just a little strange and i will leave it at that

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Awkward social situation- isn't that phrase kind of redundant?

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006
Ugh, I was at a wake today for my best friend's father and I arrived before the doors opened to view the body; it was just me, him, and his mother. The funeral director soon opened up and before she got three feet into the room, she fell to her knees, bawling.

My friend knelt beside her and tried to console her, having to take her out to get some air. I walked up to the casket and man... it was only the second dead body I've ever seen, the first of my adult life. It was then that I noticed the mortician did a terrible job preparing the corpse; make-up was splotchy, a button was missed, and worst of all, the fly was open.

I felt terrible thinking that the final time my friend will ever see his father was in this terrible shape, so I took out my handkerchief and smoothed out the make-up, buttoned the skipped button, and tried to zip up the zipper, but unfortunately, it got caught on his undershirt.

I tried to forcibly zip it shut, but it wasn't budging so I kinda leaned against the body and tugged with all my might and presto! As I lifted myself, I was quickly brought back down and realized I had caught my sleeve in the zipper. I immediately began to sweat and tried to unzip it, but it wouldn't budge no matter how hard I tried. Fearing that someone else would soon enter, I began tugging as hard as could to rip my sleeve out, but to no avail. Finally, I pressed down on the stomach and gave a giant pull and boom, I yanked the body halfway out the casket. Of course, that's when my friend and his mother decide to reenter.

Talk about awkward.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
My girls dad is a nutty vietnam vet... whole family said ... DUDE! HES CRAZY! I loved the guy.... Im Glenn Dandy president of Wackbag.... I loved the stories how he killed the blacks so their big mouths wouldnt give up their position. Most interesting story..... plus,,, the first thing he did was give me a beer when i met him.

only people can be awkward. I own any situation.... thats why I am, what I consider the shit.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
My girls dad is a nutty vietnam vet... whole family said ... DUDE! HES CRAZY! I loved the guy.... Im Glenn Dandy president of Wackbag.... I loved the stories how he killed the blacks so their big mouths wouldnt give up their position. Most interesting story..... plus,,, the first thing he did was give me a beer when i met him.

only people can be awkward. I own any situation.... thats why I am, what I consider the shit.
What beer are you on? Judging by this post I would say buzzed but not wasted.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Yesterday I had to deliver some pizza to a subdivision pool. It was to 4 30-something year old women, who were all drinking wine. So I show up with the pizzas and the woman with the money, who was cute - but could lose about 20, starts calling me sweety and cutey and stuff. So she has the money in her hand and walks over closer to me. She stops literally half an inch from me and just like stands there for a few seconds. Just standing there in her swimming suit thing a half inch from me holding the money out not saying anything. It was very awkward, I was thinking "does she want me to take her back to my car and fuck her, or take the money..."

I would have loved to fuck one of the other women instead of the close-stander, but a las no.

agentjmw

Clayton Townly Businessman
Jul 13, 2005
All binded up at a family reunion. I had to shit. I clogged the toilet up. Shit and water washed into the kitchen.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
I was once made a date with two girls for the same night. My buddy Larry agreed to help me out so we took them to the Regal Beagle. Still got busted at the end of the night though.