Baah Hahbah store owner subdues gun-wielding robber

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

BAR HARBOR, Maine — The owner of the Town Hill Market is cut and bruised but otherwise unharmed after wrestling with and subduing a man who entered the store with a gun Wednesday morning and demanded money.

Richard Simis said two shots were fired from the would-be robber’s pistol during the struggle but that no one got shot.

The incident happened around 5:45 a.m. Wednesday as Simis was about to open the market. The business owner said he had turned on the store’s ovens and lights when the man came through the back door wearing a mask, hooded sweatshirt and duct tape over his shoes and hands. The man demanded money but when he looked away for a split second, Simis grabbed him and they struggled over the pistol.

Simis was able to wrestle the man out the back door and subdue him in the parking lot before flagging down a passing motorist, who called police. The would-be robber is now in jail and facing multiple charges.
Link

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
What a bunch of dip shit, Jew Yorkers and Massholes.
Exactly... standing outside a local restaurant having a smoke some kids from New York asked their dad what I was doing... he replied "the man is smoking."

Gathering they were from NYC... due to the stickers etc on their hybrid car.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
I can kinda see duct tape on the soles of the sneakers
Not that I ever thing like a dumb criminal
But , duct tape on your hands ?
Is that to eliminate your fingerprints ?

Thinking that would make it kinda hard to handle a gun

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I can kinda see duct tape on the soles of the sneakers
Not that I ever thing like a dumb criminal
But , duct tape on your hands ?
Is that to eliminate your fingerprints ?

Thinking that would make it kinda hard to handle a gun

I would guess the perp was hiding his shameful less than white skin.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Why rob a store when it's just opening for the day? Stores have the most cash on hand at closing time.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Why rob a store when it's just opening for the day? Stores have the most cash on hand at closing time.
Ya the guy prob only had like a $200 float... like enough to make change and that would be it.