Baby Diaper Mustache Hearts Eliot Spitzer

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
March 10, 2008... the day that will be remembered for Eliot Spitzer sharing a screenshot with Baby Diaper Mustache on Google Trends.

I'm touched.

shwoogie

You mad cuz I'm stylin' on you
Jun 2, 2004
Dracut, MA
Maybe if you shitdicks spelled moustache correctly, it would be higher.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
mus·tache /ˈmʌstæʃ, məˈstæʃ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[muhs-tash, muh-stash] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. the hair growing on the upper lip
2. such hair on men, allowed to grow without shaving, and often trimmed in any of various shapes.
3. hairs or bristles growing near the mouth of an animal.
4. a stripe of color, or elongated feathers, suggestive of a mustache on the side of the head of a bird.
5. something resembling a mustache, as food or drink adhering to the upper lip: a mustache of milk.

Also, moustache.

I guess its a preference thing.. and since mUstache made the list you are in the minority fella. Maybe if we all spelled the same way coulda been higher

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Dec 5, 2004
Posting 101 says you should use a spell check when pointing out something being spelled incorrectly and Triple H is evil.

R.BuddDwyer

Feb 2, 2006
Philly
It's so true that the public officials who are caught in some sex scandal are always the ones with such an out-of touch morality crusade. I KNEW this would happen to Spitzer because I couldn't imagine someone being such a snitchy douche without having the same skeletons in his closet he was fighting against.

Fuck you Spitzer and long live the comeuppance of douchebag politicians.