Babymetal

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Im not watching a 44 minute review of the new album but maybe one of you internet people will. Let me know how that goes for you.

There's no shitting way I'm watching that. And I'm into Babymetal. Fuck any kind of 'review'. No one gives a shit about your 'review' (referring to the guy in the video. not our own osteoporosis laden Fletcher). Bleh.

Super Mario Maker Gets a Healthy Dose of Heavy Metal J-pop
Share.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (✿◠‿◠)
By Wesley Copeland

In arguably the greatest crossover ever conceived, Super Mario Maker is getting a Babymetal costume.

For those unfamiliar with Babymetal, they’re kind of a cross between Marilyn Manson and the Spice Girls – a fusion of Heavy Metal and J-pop wrapped in a theatrical Gothic Lolita packaging.
No. They're not. Wesley Copeland is a fucktard that has never once heard their music. Even the 'Gothic Lolita' thing is all shades of wrong.

Shit is painful to read.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
There's no shitting way I'm watching that. And I'm into Babymetal. Fuck any kind of 'review'. No one gives a shit about your 'review' (referring to the guy in the video. not our own osteoporosis laden Fletcher). Bleh.
I dont have osteoporosis... at least not yet. Dont jinx me.

Here is a video of a cover of someshit, dont want to derail the thread and all.
GAIGIN FAGGOT.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
I dont have osteoporosis... at least not yet. Dont jinx me.

Here is a video of a cover of someshit, dont want to derail the thread and all.
GAIGIN FAGGOT.
Osteoporosis in regards to you using your ribs as kindling for a firepit. <3

Based on the screencap alone, I won't watch that. Yick. GET IT?!?!?! HE'S EATING CHOCOLATE!!!! LOLOLOL.

Kill him. Immediately.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
I don't know what that means, but it made me laugh.
Person obsessed with all things Japanese. Wants to be Japanese, genetically. Etc, etc.They're fucking annoying. Like those Warhammer 40k/Games Workshop stores in your average mall. Fucking annoying.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
This has to be the weirdest sub-genre of music to date. I keep expecting serpents to suddenly appear and spear all their orifices.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
The booker for Download Festival after their first album:

:D

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Sandwiched between Killswitch and that band that covered that Michael Jackson song.

I dont know why thats funny but it is.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Will he just stand there and not bother to hit any of the notes?

Look, Rob, just take 'Exciter' out of the set. We understand.

Just don't put anything from 'Nostradamus' in its place.
He tapped out years ago. That concert where they did at least one song from every album is fucking embarrassing. The worst part is he still sounds good. He just can't be bothered with the original melodies anymore. One song he didn't even sing at all. He just prowled around the stage aiming his microphone at the crowd. I get that they're bored with these 40-year-old songs, but Christ... pretend you give a shit for two hours for the fans. You don't hear Glenn Tipton making up the riffs as he goes along.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
He tapped out years ago. That concert where they did at least one song from every album is fucking embarrassing. The worst part is he still sounds good. He just can't be bothered with the original melodies anymore. One song he didn't even sing at all. He just prowled around the stage aiming his microphone at the crowd. I get that they're bored with these 40-year-old songs, but Christ... pretend you give a shit for two hours for the fans. You don't hear Glenn Tipton making up the riffs as he goes along.
I'm bored as fuck of 'Living After Midnight' as well.

To be fair to the Metal God, he did set an impossible standard for himself when he was younger. Not many young singers can match what he did back in the day.

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001
Why are they doing the Too Sweet hand gesture?