Babymetal

DiggerNick

Donator
It was a fun gimmick, they had some cracking songs, but maybe its time to put a pin in it.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
The Kami with balance issues.
Bummer. He was a goddam great Guitarist.

Not a fan of Starlight? It's not their best, but it's far from their worst.
It's not horrible, but none of the new songs have grabbed me like Karate or Megitsune.

I wonder how they're going to handle this. Do they even still do the Black Babymetal songs live? I know they retired Onedari Daisakusen when they got too old for the lyrics. I can't picture Moa singing Sis Anger alone. Maybe they can recruit one of the Sakura Gakuin girls, but then they're back to being a rotating-lineup gimmick after eight years of proving they're not. Maybe this should be the farewell tour. At least they've got a decent collection of songs to tour with even if the new album sucks.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
The Kami with balance issues.

It's not horrible, but none of the new songs have grabbed me like Karate or Megitsune.

I wonder how they're going to handle this. Do they even still do the Black Babymetal songs live? I know they retired Onedari Daisakusen when they got too old for the lyrics. I can't picture Moa singing Sis Anger alone. Maybe they can recruit one of the Sakura Gakuin girls, but then they're back to being a rotating-lineup gimmick after eight years of proving they're not. Maybe this should be the farewell tour. At least they've got a decent collection of songs to tour with even if the new album sucks.
Thought 'Mikiko' was meant, their choreographer.

Starlight is ok. Distortion was good. I'm unsure Yui can be replaced. New album isn't awful, but it's certainly not their best. I hope they figure out a way to continue. Su has a really great voice. Hideki has to keep drumming. Kind of a bummer. Wonder what Yui's problem was. Schedule? Didn't like the music? Dunno.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
'Elevator Girl' came out today, and it's pretty good.

They've a new album coming out later this year.