Babysitter Slits 4 Year Olds Throat And Sends A Photo Of The Mutilated Body To Mother

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/12/terry-joe-volner_n_1144434.html

kid he killed

Terry Joe ‘TJ’ Volner took a series of photos after allegedly killing the boy, including one showing the dead boy's chin propped up by a stick.

Prosecutors said the 22-year-old man took the gruesome ‘trophy’ photos to prove to his mother Tina Miller, that he had killed the Dusty Guenther, the only son of Gina Guenther who Volner knew very well.

At the time of the incident, Ms Guenther was at work while her two eldest daughters were at school.

According to court documents, Volner used his cell phone to send pictures to his mother , though why he would want to prove that grizzly fact to her is beyond understanding.

He boasted that he had killed all four of the children as well as Ms Guenther’s new boyfriend, though the three daughters were untouched and no other bodies were found.

One of the pictures of the dead boy showed part of a man's arm with a tattoo, which helped investigators as they said Volner has the same tattoo on his arm.

The victim was found last week in an ice covered lagoon near his home in Wright County, Missouri.

Volner, who was released from prison in March from a three year sentence for theft, had been staying with Ms Guenther on and off since his release.

In addition to a murder charge, Volner faces charges of armed criminal action and abandonment of a corpse.

He is being held in jail on a $1million bond.

Neighbours were left stunned by the boy's death.

‘It was very dreadful,’ neighbour Milt Granier said. ‘In fact everybody cried about it in the community.

‘I was just flabbergasted, stunned because something like this was happening in our community.’

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg#t=81s[/video]

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Yeah, I would totally trust a guy who looks like that and was fresh out of prison to watch my kids.

Hello=]

Jun 19, 2010
Texas
head propped up by a stick? I guess to show off the deep cut wound in his neck
brutal

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
That article from the faggy British paper is fucking atrocious. The one at HuffPo makes more sense.

A 22-year-old man is accused of slitting a young boy's throat and then sending photos of the boy to his own mother.

KOLR in Hartville, Mo. reports that Terry Joe Volner is charged with first degree murder after state troopers say he confessed to killing 4-year-old Dusty Guenther, according to a police report.

Tina Miller, Volner's mother, told state troopers that she received a cell phone picture of Guenther's body from her son, on Dec. 7, the report states.

KSPR reports on speculation by authorities that Volner may have killed the boy because of jealousy towards Guenther's mother.

The station says investigators found love letters from Volner to Guenther's mother. They also said the mother's boyfriend spent the night at her home the night before Guenther was killed.

The Associated Press reports that Court records list Volner as "sporadically living at the Guenthers’ home" and occasionally taking care of the children.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
Kid could have triple dog dared him...

What a sick mother fucker.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Prosecutors said the 22-year-old man took the gruesome ‘trophy’ photos to prove to his mother Tina Miller, that he had killed the Dusty Guenther

That's an attention getter.

Ihateinternmatt

Nov 7, 2011
Why the fuck was he watching kids. Arrest the mom too for being a dummy.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
As usual, I did not read the article once I realized the title is misleading, but I would guess the guy is more like the kid's mother's boyfriend, not a hired babysitter, right? In which case, this story is a dime a dozen. Happens all the time. Some people are irrational savages. We already know this. Hope this happened in the South, if it did, I'm sure the problem is being properly addressed as we speak.

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!

I thought I saw that mug before.

These parolees have too much time on their hands since they cant get hired. I think alot of them really want to be in prison since they dont have to have any responsibility there. This is an ongoing problem with these parolled skunks. Pray for prison justice...

JoeFromS.Jersey

Apr 25, 2005
South Jersey
The mom is a fucking moron...

what the fuck is wrong with people? How do you fucking harm a 4 year old child? Holy fucking shit, I'd be happy to burn this fucker alive.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Terry Joe ‘TJ’ Volner took a series of photos after allegedly killing the boy, including one showing the dead boy's chin propped up by a stick.
At least one of the pictures was tasteful.

what the fuck is wrong with people? How do you fucking harm a 4 year old child?
Easily. You take a knife...

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
White trash killin white trash. Huh....I care so little.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
the feel good story of December!