Back from sirius....sort of

SthrnGuy

Jun 22, 2005
No one may give a shit but just thought i would post this. I had XM for about 2 years and listened to O&A and R&F almost everyday while in school. I bought a sirius to be a dual subscriber and ended up putting my XM in my wife's car because she likes XM's country stations much better than sirius.

to get to the point, i had never listened to Howard so i gave his show and bubba's a chance. after a few months. I have this to say. Bubba is okay, probably cause he is dirty redneck and i am from Mississippi so you can figure that one, but Howie's show sucks dick!!! I have been logging in online at work and listening to O&A again after not listening to any talk shows for a while and i forgot how entertaining their show is. I sure hope howie was good in his heyday, cause he ain't worth a shit now.

I put my old roady 2 in my wife's car and have a mifi that isn't activated, but i think i am going to re-activate it and have both services in my car since xm and has o&a and in my opinion, sirius has better music(just my opinion as i am a satellite radio fan and not xm vs. sirius).

I look forward to hearing the BBBoys again and fuck off howie, you suck!

poontang

Sep 13, 2005
ever read something and know 5 words in it's a compete waste of time...yet you continue to plow through hoping to find a nugget to justify your time, only to be let down???

I don't care about you, your wife or your stupid roady2. Though I'm glad you caught the viris again.

SthrnGuy

Jun 22, 2005
ever read something and know 5 words in it's a compete waste of time...yet you continue to plow through hoping to find a nugget to justify your time, only to be let down???

I don't care about you, your wife or your stupid roady2. Though I'm glad you caught the viris again.

fuck off

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I have not used this one in a long time :popcorn:

SthrnGuy

Jun 22, 2005
pretty much, sirius only has 2 country stations while xm has about 4 or 5 i think. none of which is worth listening to.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Welcome back!

Is your username how Chris Crocker pronounces his favorite radio host?

sd187

yousabird
Mar 13, 2005
i thought it was a good thread.

poontang

Sep 13, 2005
are we allowed to say fuck off here? What about excessive run on sentences?

no offense!

SthrnGuy

Jun 22, 2005
it is like country from the early nineties and eighties.

poontang

Sep 13, 2005
what about alt-country? Anything like Willie's place, or is it Hank's place?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
No one may give a shit but just thought i would post this. I had XM for about 2 years and listened to O&A and R&F almost everyday while in school. I bought a sirius to be a dual subscriber and ended up putting my XM in my wife's car because she likes XM's country stations much better than sirius.

to get to the point, i had never listened to Howard so i gave his show and bubba's a chance. after a few months. I have this to say. Bubba is okay, probably cause he is dirty redneck and i am from Mississippi so you can figure that one, but Howie's show sucks dick!!! I have been logging in online at work and listening to O&A again after not listening to any talk shows for a while and i forgot how entertaining their show is. I sure hope howie was good in his heyday, cause he ain't worth a shit now.

I put my old roady 2 in my wife's car and have a mifi that isn't activated, but i think i am going to re-activate it and have both services in my car since xm and has o&a and in my opinion, sirius has better music(just my opinion as i am a satellite radio fan and not xm vs. sirius).

Fixed.

Jun 10, 2006
i like to make this guy sucks movies

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada

<kennyvoice>tell you story, walkin'</kennyvoice>

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
My new dentist office has sirius available. I listened to the punk channel and it was way better than fungus 53. I will always have XM as long as Boys are on, but XM needs to improve their music channels.

Jimmy Johnson, Dale Jr, the Wine Fag from the NY Times & Canadian Comedy can all suck my ugly balls.