Bad ASS implants

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Put this in that faggot thread. That vid is obviously a tranny.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Have you read any of the thread we're talking about? I've stated what I find attractive there time and again. Answer is pretty obvious.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Men who dress like girls? Got it ;)
Oh! You're one of those 'broad sweeping generalization' people. If someone doesn't 100% agree with you, they're wrong, or flamingly gay, or stupid. All you had to say in the first place. Would have explained everything about yourself right there.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Oh! You're one of those 'broad sweeping generalization' people. If someone doesn't 100% agree with you, they're wrong, or flamingly gay, or stupid. All you had to say in the first place. Would have explained everything about yourself right there.
Im not saying you're wrong OR stupid....

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Im not saying you're wrong OR stupid....
No, no. You're right. Norton is 100% Gay. The Long Term Girlfriends and Hookers are just an elaborate beard. Bob Kelly's Wife is a Beard. DeRosa never claims interest in a woman. Ever.

Remember everyone, according WM, anyone that finds:

more attractive than:

Is 100% gay. You sure showed me the error in my ways. Slow Clap, Sir. Slow Clap.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
No, no. You're right. Norton is 100% Gay. The Long Term Girlfriends and Hookers are just an elaborate beard. Bob Kelly's Wife is a Beard. DeRosa never claims interest in a woman. Ever.

Remember everyone, according WM, anyone that finds:

more attractive than:

Is 100% gay. You sure showed me the error in my ways. Slow Clap, Sir. Slow Clap.
You're trying WAY too hard, YH. I never ask anyone to justify their homosexuality. I live in Manhattan. I know gay people. It's cool with me.

Is it cool with you? If not, therapy can help.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Not trying anything. Merely poking THP sized holes in your Kirk-like point. Pretty easy to do. :)

On a side note, I'm very doubtful you know anyone 'Gay'. Otherwise you'd be able to discern what 'Gay' really is. Your blanket definition is not accurate. Just so you know.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Not trying anything. Merely poking THP sized holes in your Kirk-like point. Pretty easy to do. :)

On a side note, I'm very doubtful you know anyone 'Gay'. Otherwise you'd be able to discern what 'Gay' really is. Your blanket definition is not accurate. Just so you know.
Lived in NYC for 17 years. I know quite a few gay people. "BiCurious" describes you tranny lovers more accurately, bisexual if you've acted on it ;)

Better now, faggot?

:waveyguy xoxoxoxox

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Wrong. That's ok though. I hardly expect you to grasp the concept. Even with both simple examples in both word and picture.