Bad car accident

Aug 13, 2004
Long Island
Yesterday was my birthday as some people may know and my parents came to visit me and my girlfriend at my apartment. They were here in Farmingdale and 5 min after they left a driver that hit two cars previously on Hempstead Tpke went head on with my parents suv. As for the first two cars it was considered a hit and run. I got a phone call right after the accident from my father to rush down to the scene. The guy who hit them was about 35 years of age who claimed to be asleep at the wheel at 4pm in the afternoon. I fucking intimidated him to the point he cried. The man who hit them looked like he was under the influence of some drug the way he talked and acted. One car had a young mother and two children. My mom suffered some broken bones and both of my parents were in some uncomfortable condition. My girlfriend who is a surgeon left her hospital in Brooklyn to help out. We were supposed to go out to dinner. My parents were first meeting her for the first time. My parents are out of the hospital and are resting. If it wasn't for their Lexus SUV they might not be in the shape they are in. They are very lucky, I had a very bad image in my head when I got the call. RIP Mr. Hughes. If anyone was in the area of 109 and Hempstead TPKE yesterday and saw the accident please contact me.
Thank you.
Mike
This is a birthday I would like to forget.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Hope they heal well.

Did your let the cops know that you think they guy might be on something?

Aug 13, 2004
Long Island
Yes I told the police what I thought and observed. The Nassau County Police department was outstanding and I really would like to thank them for being there. I had a problem with the head EMT who wanted to treat the driver that hit everyone first. I said to him let the asshole suffer for a little bit oh he's complaining about his arm like the pussy he is. Check my parents out first, they have insurance. I am really fired up about this situation.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Yes I told the police what I thought and observed. The Nassau County Police department was outstanding and I really would like to thank them for being there. I had a problem with the head EMT who wanted to treat the driver that hit everyone first. I said to him let the asshole suffer for a little bit oh he's complaining about his arm like the pussy he is. Check my parents out first, they have insurance. I am really fired up about this situation.

Fucking EMT's,,screw that asshole let him bleed! Also unless the guy was working some weird hours there is ZERO reason for him to be asleep at the wheel at that hour,,,and if he was soooo tired that he would fall asleep than he shouldn't of been driving but bottom line is he was fucked up.....on something. GET HIS ASS!!!!!!! If not he will do it again!

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
that sucks man, hope you parents get better soon

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Dick. I'd have probably punched him.

Hope your folks are ok man.

BJQueen

I'm good - just ask me, I'll tell ya
Mar 16, 2005
Warner Robins, Georgia
Sorry you had an f'ed up ending to your Birf. Hope your parents mend quickly. As for the nut sac that hit them, I hope they tested him and punish accordingly - like a nice jail cell surrounded by gay rapists?

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
wow hope they are ok,
did he get locked up for the other hit and runs?
did they nail him for driving impared?

Not for cage but others in Nassau county the EMTS are cops as well they all have to take turns serving as emts

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
make sure they charge that ass, hope they heal well.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
Not for cage but others in Nassau county the EMTS are cops as well they all have to take turns serving as emts
That's a pretty cool idea. Is that just a Nassau County thing or do other places do that?

I know cops are usually trained in some level of first aid, but I never thought about requiring them to serve time as an EMT.

Aug 13, 2004
Long Island
Thanks for all the thoughts. They actually took the guy to a seperate hospital because the guy was so intimidated. And the police were getting nervous that I might knock the guy out. He spoke broken english but I don't know if that was the drugs, or drugs and a esl person. The one good thing is that that guy will not be hitting any more people on the road. The kids in one of the cars he hit were so shaken up.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Don't stress about the legal side of things, I'm sure his record will stick out in the investigation.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
the worst aspect of accidents like this is that the savages involved never receive the full legal retribution they truly deserve.

I was almost killed about 10 years ago by a savage that t-boned my car totalling it. I ended up luckily in the ER w/like 30 stiches to my right forearm.

As for the savage responsible, here's what I encountered.

1. No valid drivers license
2. No valid insurance
3. Fake PA Inspection stickers on the vehicle

I had to bust balls w/the savage PA State Trooper and go over his head to his superior to make sure that charges were implemented and stuck regarding the above.

We need serious laws restricting douche bags like this from ever driving again so that they don't manage to maim or kill another responsible innocent person.

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
sorry to hear that, car accidents always give me the heeby jeebys......being in one is one of the scariest exeriences

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I hope your parents are doing well.

As for the fucko that hit them...how fucking tired was he that he didn't wake the fuck up after hitting 2 cars? I hope he gets what he deserves.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
That's a pretty cool idea. Is that just a Nassau County thing or do other places do that?

I know cops are usually trained in some level of first aid, but I never thought about requiring them to serve time as an EMT.

Just nassau as far as i know. I got pulled over by an ambulance once oh well to be young.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
Cage - I'm glad it wasn't worse for them, and I hope they heal quickly.
On a positive note, I'm sure your girlfriend impressed your parents rushing her medical expertise to the site. It's just sad that's how the first meeting took place.
Best wishes on their rapid recovery.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
Sorry to hear that man, hoping for a speedy recovery and swift justice for that cunt.