Bad Tattoos: A Gallery of Ink That Stinks

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
Mr. Cool Ice is the man.

And the fact there's zero tribal tattoos in there totally devalues the list.

earth crisis face tattoo guy has since had them covered up.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i think one of the things that makes some of these so bad is how bad the art work it self is, some of the portrate work is just fucking awfull. the one of the comedians was great work, but the star wars one was awfull, because the art work sucked and so did the lay out, the ass hole that has the skull on his face is an asshole but its a well done tat

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
i think one of the things that makes some of these so bad is how bad the art work it self is, some of the portrate work is just fucking awfull. the one of the comedians was great work, but the star wars one was awfull, because the art work sucked and so did the lay out, the ass hole that has the skull on his face is an asshole but its a well done tat
agreed...that Star Wars one looked like a 12 year old did it.

Dec 3, 2005
Too lazy to check, but it needs this one if it's not there

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002

i would break the guys hand that did that tat.

with a fucking bat, maybe he would get better

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Omg imagine having earth crisis on your face at all times...they fucking suck balls also
yea but that idiot did that for what ever reason, and got what he paid for. the guy with the awful portrate of his dead wife actually paid for something to remember her with, instead he got that fucking monstrosity, i suck as a paper and pen artist (im a 3d sculpture guy) and i could do a better job than that, it just looks horrible

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
yea but that idiot did that for what ever reason, and got what he paid for. the guy with the awful portrate of his dead wife actually paid for something to remember her with, instead he got that fucking monstrosity, i suck as a paper and pen artist (im a 3d sculpture guy) and i could do a better job than that, it just looks horrible
Agreed that looks like something from a horror movie!

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
the comedian portraits are amazing work. But he's a fat mess.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
I'm waiting to see an old Jew with some numbers on their arm or something. That is definitely a bad tattoo.

I'm too indecisive to get a tattoo. I fear a lifelong commitment like that.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
This is fucking good work here,you might not like the subject,but damn good tattooing. Worst ? Not.

Evilton

Why do black people call each other "Monica"?
Oct 1, 2006
Mr. Cool Ice guy can not be real.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
I've seen some baggers that have some pretty shite ones...there is a thread around here someplace filled with them

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
I'm waiting to see an old Jew with some numbers on their arm or something.
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

holy shit that was fucking awesome. I'm LOLing like crazy...

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
i think one of the things that makes some of these so bad is how bad the art work it self is, some of the portrate work is just fucking awfull.
When I read that, this;

was the one I thought of too.

Holy crap, had that been me the tattooist would have been run through a wood chipper, feet first at a slow rate.

I've always wanted a tattoo but could never envision a theme or design I felt strong enough about where I would be willing to spend the rest of my life with. What ever it would be, it has to have some deep and personal meaning.

I came close after 9/11 but not having lost anyone close, I didn't feel it an appropriate subject.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
I'm too indecisive to get a tattoo. I fear a lifelong commitment like that.
I've always wanted a tattoo but could never envision a theme or design I felt strong enough about where I would be willing to spend the rest of my life with. What ever it would be, it has to have some deep and personal meaning.

I came close after 9/11 but not having lost anyone close, I didn't feel it an appropriate subject.
I thought I was the only one with this fear. I have no tattoos, mostly because of my perfectionist mind and my fear of a tattoo either not being perfect or not holding up to time.

Edit: Luckily, fate has never allowed me to be anywhere near a tattoo parlor when I'm drunk. Otherwise, I'd look like East Side Dave (save for the red hair and pasty skin). :D