Bald Opie aka Tit...

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
To earn enough money to pay Kenny to go on tour with him some more?
Isn't that what the Chip Chipperson crowdfunding thing was about? Is there anyway we can get "Chippering" to mean "running a fraudulent crowdfunding gimmick in order to bulk fans out of money in return for zero product?"

Ditto97

Professor of White Male Studies
Mar 8, 2015
Isn't that what the Chip Chipperson crowdfunding thing was about? Is there anyway we can get "Chippering" to mean "running a fraudulent crowdfunding gimmick in order to bulk fans out of money in return for zero product?"
To be fair, anyone who paid for a subscription to the Anthony Cumia Show isn't any smarter than someone who donated to The Chip Chipperson Show.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
To be fair, anyone who paid for a subscription to the Anthony Cumia Show isn't any smarter than someone who donated to The Chip Chipperson Show.
True. However, at least Anthony provided regular content practically daily for over a year before running away to rehab. You got something from your investment. Norton put out ONE single shitty <5 minute cartoon featuring humor and animation that was terrible for 2003, and completely jumped ship with everyone's money. I have more respect for Anthony, and I have no respect for Anthony. (I also never contributed to TACS of TCCS.)

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
Sep 10, 2005
Tien's Landing
True. However, at least Anthony provided regular content practically daily for over a year before running away to rehab. You got something from your investment. Norton put out ONE single shitty <5 minute cartoon featuring humor and animation that was terrible for 2003, and completely jumped ship with everyone's money. I have more respect for Anthony, and I have no respect for Anthony. (I also never contributed to TACS of TCCS.)
To be fair it was 2 shitty cartoons.

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
Sep 10, 2005
Tien's Landing
Wrong.

One cartoon.
Gimme monies.
Second cartoon.
And like that, he's gone.
I thought the "gimme monies" part was throughout the whole debacle.
I didn't know the second treasure was dependent on more monies being given.

PuddingChest

Mar 25, 2005
Jimmys cartoon sucked...agreed. He still needs to ditch the Opester. This thread is getting off topic. How about everyone names their favorite Bald Opie pic. He is putting out new material almost daily!

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Jimmys cartoon sucked...agreed. He still needs to ditch the Opester. This thread is getting off topic. How about everyone names their favorite Bald Opie pic. He is putting out new material almost daily!
Can you post them all here? Thx.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I thought the "gimme monies" part was throughout the whole debacle.
I didn't know the second treasure was dependent on more monies being given.
I thought he released the first cartoon as proof of concept. Then asked for monies for more cartoons. Released the second one. Then made off like Lyle Lanley.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
This thread is waaaaay better than Bald Opie's entire body of work.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
So that you can gloat?

You're going to be one disappointed Bald Opie when he re-ups in October.

I haven't seen Half a Hulk Face in years. He's looking great.