Bam Biker Bam

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Kind of hard to tell. Is the body the debris that is just laying there at the point of impact?

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
Kind of hard to tell. Is the body the debris that is just laying there at the point of impact?
I was wondering the same thing, but the fact that nobody is centered in one spot (the victim) means he's everywhere. People are just moseying around...if there was a body intact they would probably be there trying to help.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I was wondering the same thing, but the fact that nobody is centered in one spot (the victim) means he's everywhere. People are just moseying around...if there was a body intact they would probably be there trying to help.
after plenty of watching i think he blew apart on impact, the torso flew under the truck and across the road, that would have been a mess to clean up. as for the moseying around i think they were looking for a victom

esswhy

Ever Broken a Puerto Ricans arm for sweat pants $?
Mar 26, 2007
You have to wonder if this shit is real. I mean, there was no body? It exploded?
I dunno, good vid either way

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
You have to wonder if this shit is real. I mean, there was no body? It exploded?
I dunno, good vid either way
what happens to a pumpkin when you toss it out the window of a car going 40mph? splat, a human is quite the same when flesh meets steel steel always wins