Band of Brothers: Master of the Air

ProflyerXM

Not an attention seeker

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Saw the title and thought this might be a documentary about Opie's college air guitar band.

Discoman

Donator
Saw the title and thought this might be a documentary about Opie's college air guitar band.
No, that would be Band of Brothermans: Masters of the Air.

Kind of cheap that they're using the Band of Brothers name. I wonder if they'll show the Stalags where some of these guys ended up during the war.

They weren't tremendously involved in the air campaign
Are you sure? I thought American Blacks were the only pilots, what with Red Tails and the Tuskegee Airmen being made into major motion pictures.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Are you sure? I thought American Blacks were the only pilots, what with Red Tails and the Tuskegee Airmen being made into major motion pictures.
The red tails WERE the Tuskegee Airmen

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Although I do want see more depictions of the role of blacks during World War II, I could live with this.
You'll have to wait for Band of Hash Slingers: Masters of the Mess Tent

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Hopefully they don't skimp on the CGI budget.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Hopefully they don't skimp on the CGI budget.
Funk the cgi. Band of Brothers was before they even had high def and it was still amazing. It was all about the characters.

The Pacific just didn't have the characters. Some great actors... but the characters just weren't memorable. I mean... I thoroughly enjoyed Pacific, but it didn't live up to my expectations... and I can't even really put my finger on why it didn't work as well as it should have.

DiggerNick

Donator
BAND OF BROTHERS is probably my favourite show of all time.

If that last episode doesn't leave you in tears you're a piece of garbage.

Creasy Bear

Donator
They're going to spend a lot of time in the air. There's gonna be lots of bombers, lots of bombers blowing up, lots of shit bombed, and lots of cities burning.
It twitched.

Not gonna lie to you... It filled up a little reading that.