Banned again. FUCK!!

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
Yet again I have been banned from some overly-PC bastion of internet faggotry for the crime of just voicing my own opinion.

I'm sure other posters on Wackbag have been 'spoiled'. Seems that here irreverent, honest and non-PC posting is encouraged, as long as it's funny and has a point-of-view.

Sadly, the rest of the internet is a collective of utter faggots who all worship at the temple of fake outrage and smug white guilt. So I'm find myself ostracised time and time again.

Has anyone else here found that Wackbag has 'ruined' them for the rest of the internet?

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Banned from where? Clearly not from life as we all hope for. This is as bad as one of VMS's threads

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I got a warning on HFboards for telling someone to eat a dick. Never banned though. This is pretty much the only board that I felt was worthy of my posting prowess.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Internet forums are like public places in that you can only say typically antisocial things once you're well known to others.

This place is like a KKK crack den, and it's only expected that you come in yelling "nigger nigger nigger".

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
I was once banned from a screenwriting site because some kid posted his Top 20 movies of all time and not one of them was more than ten years old.

I told him he should probably kill himself and I got banned.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
I was once banned from a screenwriting site because some kid posted his Top 20 movies of all time and not one of them was more than ten years old.

Well you prob offended the precious snowflake... as s/he has never been admonished for sounding stoooopid in their life... you big meanie. ;)

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010

I don't know, I think maybe he was right. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift alone trumps everything that came out in the 70's.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I'm constantly banned from St.Louis Cardinal MB, a few Poker Forums, etc.
You just can't say what you can say here, there.

Or, if someone gets uppity with me on those sites, I don't care, so I lay in. Then the next day you have a PM in the ole' Inbox saying that "Asking someone to eat a cock is inappropriate" and that I've been given a warning.
A lot of boards you can't curse at all, so I'll get in trouble for posting "F()cking" or "C_u-nt" etc.

The thing is, they don't ban your IP, so you make a hotmail email, and you're back in Bidness

May 30, 2013
Internet forums are like public places in that you can only say typically antisocial things once you're well known to others.

This place is like a KKK crack den, and it's only expected that you come in yelling "nigger nigger nigger".
Crack den? Are you serious? Crack's a nigger drug. We prefer our meth sir!

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
I do love Wackbag. retard faggot cunt n-word r-word extra chromosome Kike Hebe Shut Up Bitch Wop Dago Ching Chong Chinaman Spic Canuck

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I'm constantly banned from St.Louis Cardinal MB, a few Poker Forums, etc.
You just can't say what you can say here, there.

Or, if someone gets uppity with me on those sites, I don't care, so I lay in. Then the next day you have a PM in the ole' Inbox saying that "Asking someone to eat a cock is inappropriate" and that I've been given a warning.
A lot of boards you can't curse at all, so I'll get in trouble for posting "F()cking" or "C_u-nt" etc.

The thing is, they don't ban your IP, so you make a hotmail email, and you're back in Bidness
So you're only adorable here?

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
Movie sites mostly.

All of those cunts representing that they are 'outlaw' sites... But will still suck the cock of any studio marketing firm that bestows their holy blessing upon them.

Why would you go to some other site where they don't understand and love you the way we do here?

Ya' oversensitive, social retard, blithering idiot.

Last edited:

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
I run a brutal humor page on Facebook. I've been banned so many times that my last one was for a week. The next one is either a month or permanent. The last ban was over fucking Where's Waldo in the audience of a Hitler speech which had been posted months previously. So I erased all the old pics and created an alternate account to run the page.

And ALL of the pics I've been banned for have been perfectly fine here.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Another recent banning came after I suggested that statistically Trayvon would probably have ended up dead anyway, and no-one would ever hear about it.

Accurate and amusing.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Another recent banning came after I suggested that statistically Trayvon would probably have ended up dead anyway, and no-one would ever hear about it.

Accurate and amusing.
Yeah but you did that on the Yo Gabba Gabba message board in a discussion about Dancey Dance Time...