Bathtroom stall nap time!

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
i just ate mexican food and my ass is about to whistle a wet song. brb, ill be taking a nappy.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
I was foiled just now when I went to make my attempt at a bathroom nap. This bitch was in there doing her hair for what seemed like forever and I didn't want her to think I was waiting for her to leave so I could take a dump, so I just peed and left.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
YUCK!
What also gets me is when people are eating in the bathroom.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Done that when I once worked a 6 PM to 6 AM shift. A midnight snooze on the shitter kept me going.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
Who the fuck does that???
I have seen a couple of people do it and freaked out on them. I also hate it when people go to the bathroom and don't wash their hands then order food (burgers,fries) and eat it. Fuckers make me sick.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
YUCK!
What also gets me is when people are eating in the bathroom.

"I was in the bathroom and one of my buddies was taking a shit, he was passing a fucking poundcake under the stall door to my other buddy who would take a bite and pass it back"----Jim Norton

LINGER LOOOOOOOONGER

I have taken the "cat nap," on the work toilet,,,,the better question is,,,,see the off topic discussion for a new thread in

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Come on seriously... how many of you do that too?
Who are you and why did they allow you to start 3 threads today?

:action-sm
I nod off at home sometimes, my head will lean on the window.

Tax Payer

finaly something that offends white people
Apr 3, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I have seen a couple of people do it and freaked out on them. I also hate it when people go to the bathroom and don't wash their hands then order food (burgers,fries) and eat it. Fuckers make me sick.

Fuck washing your hands after you go to the bathroom.. You gotta wash your hands before. think of everything that you touched during the day... then you go and grab your dick... that makes me fucking sick

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i have only fell asleep on my own shitter maybe once or twice, and i was usually drunk, as for sleeping at work i can only think of one or two times i ever did that, once on a saturday after a hard friday night of drinking, for some reason i went to work the next morning even though i didn't have to be there, i crashed out in a van for a few hours then went home, then went back out that night. the other time was when i was sick a few years ago, i ended up having shingles but i was so exhausted that i just had to lay down

GoldenOne

May 17, 2007
Bridgewater, Joisey
Used to happen to me about once a week, last few times though I wake up with my legs completely asleep and walk around looking shitfaced for the next five minutes.

Kool Aid

I'm the worst-of
Aug 18, 2005
IN MY PROJECTS
never taken a nap, but there is something wonderful about taking a shit on the company time...

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
I can't even take a shit in a public terlet. I have a hard enough time pissing in a urinal. how the fuck could anyone go there and take a nap on a toilet that flea might have sat on? I just don't want to be sharing those ass germs.