DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Game Awards>any tv or movie awards.
That's not setting the bar very high.

The draw of the game awards is not the awards. Those are fun and all,
liar

The entire industry is watching
liar

For us nerds who follow the industry, the event will be part of the conversation for weeks.
liar

I respect the technical aspect of game design, but game voice actors can suck my d.
90% of the time you would be 100% correct. Worthless scripts and bad actors are not in short supply in games, scripts more so than actors though.

Enjoy your stodgy awards shows.
No one likes awards shows!

“Celeste” which won best independent game and best game for impact.
This means there's a black friend.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
That's not setting the bar very high.

liar

liar

liar

90% of the time you would be 100% correct. Worthless scripts and bad actors are not in short supply in games, scripts more so than actors though.

No one likes awards shows!

This means there's a black friend.
As a Gamer, what were your top 10 moments of the Video Game Awards? I know it's hard to limit it to 10, but I believe you can do it. You can also do Honorable Mentions, LOL!

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
As a Gamer, what were your top 10 moments of the Video Game Awards? I know it's hard to limit it to 10, but I believe you can do it. You can also do Honorable Mentions, LOL!
I can't do 10, but I will say this. When Billy Crystal and Todd Howard did Put it on the Ritz while Kevin Hart pissed on a picture of Harvey Milk. A tear came to my eye.

LiddyRules

I can't do 10, but I will say this. When Billy Crystal and Todd Howard did Put it on the Ritz while Kevin Hart pissed on a picture of Harvey Milk. A tear came to my eye.
I was wondering what happened to Billy Crystal. I was hoping he was dead, but seeing him do the Ol' Mario Soft Shoe would tenderize my heart.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I was hoping he was dead.
That's what everyone thought as well, but wouldn't yah know it, they wheel his coffin on stage and he gets out covered in black face doing a Muhammad Ali impression. The crowd erupted into laughter for a solid twenty-seven and a half minutes.

LiddyRules

That's what everyone thought as well, but wouldn't yah know it, they wheel his coffin on stage and he gets out covered in black face doing a Muhammad Ali impression. The crowd erupted into laughter for a solid twenty-seven and a half minutes.
I would love to sit a bunch of Video Game Millennials (who only know Billy Crystal as a voice in Monsters, Inc., if that), make them watch Billy Crystal song and dance routines, and gauge their reaction. My thesis is that it would go over ridiculously well.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I thought Legend of Curly's Gold was better than the original City Slickers, to be honest.
All I know is that they're classics in the Jimcy household.

Lets be fucking honest though. Daniel Stern and Norman the cow stole the show.

LiddyRules

All I know is that they're classics in the Jimcy household.

Lets be fucking honest though. Daniel Stern and Norman the cow stole the show.
To be actually honest, I can't be certain whether I've seen City Slickers or City Slickers 2. They're movies that I'm sure I did at some point, but I couldn't say with 100% certainty that I ever saw them. I do remember that his two friends from CS1 were replaced with Jon Lovitz and Daniel Stern in CS2. I do remember that the first one was a bit of a phenomenon when it came out and then everyone forgot about it five years later.

Fun Fact: It was the 5th highest grossing movie of 1991 after T2, Robin Hood: Costner Origins, Beauty and the Beast (which was beaten by Costner Hood?), and Silence of the Lambs. Hot Shots! also came out that year. I know I've seen that one, as well as Hot Shots: Part Deux.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
To be actually honest, I can't be certain whether I've seen City Slickers or City Slickers 2. They're movies that I'm sure I did at some point, but I couldn't say with 100% certainty that I ever saw them. I do remember that his two friends from CS1 were replaced with Jon Lovitz and Daniel Stern in CS2. I do remember that the first one was a bit of a phenomenon when it came out and then everyone forgot about it five years later.

Fun Fact: It was the 5th highest grossing movie of 1991 after T2, Robin Hood: Costner Origins, Beauty and the Beast (which was beaten by Costner Hood?), and Silence of the Lambs. Hot Shots! also came out that year. I know I've seen that one, as well as Hot Shots: Part Deux.
I used to watch them when I was a kid. My dad owned a video store so I would just watch the same thing like 20 times because no late fees bitches!

I still watch the same shit over and over. I rewatched I Stand Alone for the first time in a while the other day. I used to watch it high in high school and laugh my ass off at the main character being a despicable creature to every human he encounters. Its such a great movie if you never watched it.

LiddyRules

Youtube must have got a big bunch of money for these non-skippable ads they keep pushing on me.
Youtube must have got a big bunch of money for these non-skippable ads they keep pushing on me.
And I bet it's making you really excited to see it.

I like how the ads went from making her look like a bar and back alley fighter to being a roller derby queen.

And want to know how a movie stinks? When the only thing they have to say about it is YOU NEED TO SEE THIS ON THE BIG SCREEN.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
And I bet it's making you really excited to see it.

I like how the ads went from making her look like a bar and back alley fighter to being a roller derby queen.

And want to know how a movie stinks? When the only thing they have to say about it is YOU NEED TO SEE THIS ON THE BIG SCREEN.
Seeing it on the BIG SCREEN is the only way REAL way to experience this roller derby bionic commando CGI shitfest.

so for you they are "non-skippable"; fascinating.
I've not been able to skip any of them. I have to mute it and then come back 20 seconds later.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
The non-compliment reviews are my favorite. Its just words taken out of context.

Critics are saying "wow", "this is surprising", and "I couldn't find my keys. I think I dropped them in the parking lot."