• Ron- by either firing Earl or giving up

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Earl- by finally quitting

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Ladies and gentlemen, we are heading for Judgment Day. We're near the tipping point, who will boil over first?

In this corner we have Ron Bennington, host of the Ron and Fez show. A man who has proclaimed never to fire another person, but will torture them until they give up.

In the next corner we have "Black" Earl Douglas, executive producer of the Ron and Fez show. Weak and cowardly, he would never dare rock the boat. Even if it's for his best, or the show's best, the status quo is something Earl desperately wishes to maintain. He's afraid of change and will just take everything he's hit with before making an active role in changing his fate. He's a better booker than Roland and has federal mandates on his side.

Who will break first?

T

TheGooch

The world will simply implode before either of it happens.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
Ron will fire him but since it's on the radio Earl will tell us he wants to leave the show and it will seem like he is quitting under his own will.

T

TheGooch

Earl's Black Rock Coalition will kidnap Ron and hold him on top of the Empire State building.

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
Hasn't Earl had numerous 'Judgment Day's', quit and been demoted, only to remain employed?

Ron credited him with getting that interview today.

Is he still using 25% of his salary on a weekly party?

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Ron would have to fire Earl, if only because Earl will obviously never quit on his own, as was evidenced very recently.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
i voted earl
but it's gonna be awhile
lazy fucks take a long time
to do anything

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
You cant fire slaves, they have to be sold or shot

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
You cant fire slaves, they have to be sold or shot
That statement is absolutely and totally false.

You can also hang them.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
this is rhetorical right? like the un-stopable force and the immoveable object?

watsonnostaw

May 6, 2005
Ron can not directly fire Earl, earl is an employee of XM Radio, thus any firing would have to go through human resources, most likely Earl would be reassigned to a music channel and get his black rock coalition, whereas the show would be left with ESD and Pitzy to fight over E.P.

Earl has black pride on his side and the white corporate juggernaut in DC is scared of raising ire of the blacks

in the end earl wins

ron is stuck in a life of misery

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
i'm saying ron will jsut flip the fuck out one day on the air, maybe he'll be able to hold it in until after the show, maybe he won't, only time will tell

Ron can't fire Earl. Don Wicklin would have to be the one to. But that's just the fourth wall.

Other than that. Remember one thing. Everything you hear on the show isn't necessarily meant to be taken at face value. The mics are on when this stuff happens, remember? Any real issues wouldn't really be shared on the air. And Ron and Earl are pretty much the best of friends then.

Enjoy the "show" folks.

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004
Earl will never leave on his own. Just look at how he hung on at WNEW even after he started at XM he was still at WNEW.

I just hope in the mean time Earl does not do something that could get RaF fired.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Ron can't fire Earl. Don Wicklin would have to be the one to. But that's just the fourth wall.

Other than that. Remember one thing. Everything you hear on the show isn't necessarily meant to be taken at face value. The mics are on when this stuff happens, remember? Any real issues wouldn't really be shared on the air. And Ron and Earl are pretty much the best of friends then.

Enjoy the "show" folks.
If Ron wanted Earl gone tomorrow, he'd be gone tomorrow. Ron alluded to not making any personnel changes over the break because Fezzie intervened and said you can't do that to friends.

Sadly it's sucking the life out of Ronnie, I feel empty after I listen to the shows now.

Pitzy really has to go as well. He's fucking radio cancer.

Fire Earl, Pitz. Replace with Lilly (EP) and Leticia (she's a prodigy). Bring BronxJ and Pepper on board via their Saturday Night radio show High Society.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
I like your new lineup - especially High Society - although Im not sure if Lilly would be ready to jump from intern to EP so quickly. But, then that would leave Dave as EP, so perhaps it may be better to give Lilly a shot after all.