Battlefield 1

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
WW1 Battlefield game was just announced.

Joker1919

Yeah I'll be picking that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chip Spackler

Donator
WW1 Battlefield game was just announced.
They don't call it a 'teaser' for nothing... I couldn't tell what was going on in each quick-cut before they cut to the next scene. We learned nothing about the game except 'it's going to be exciting'

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
They don't call it a 'teaser' for nothing... I couldn't tell what was going on in each quick-cut before they cut to the next scene. We learned nothing about the game except 'it's going to be exciting'
And that its console heavy.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
So are they just resetting the numeration of the series? Is the next installment going to be titled "Battlefield 1 2"? I understand its supposed to refer to WW1 but why not call it just "Battlefield WW1"?

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
And that its console heavy.
Well yeah. The console kids that have grown up with a controller in their hand since the placenta bopped them in the head, have to first go at any FPS. You don't think adults pick up the majority of FPS sales these days. : P

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
I just want to drive the Male MK2 Tank, I really hope they are a bit historically inaccurate and make the tanks faster than 5 MPH.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I'm looking forward to smashing in skulls with a trench shovel, and flying a biplane.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
I'm looking forward to not buying it and having to be annoyed at their DLC shit

Go me.

Joker1919

I just want to drive the Male MK2 Tank, I really hope they are a bit historically inaccurate and make the tanks faster than 5 MPH.
I wonder if there will be a shell shock element in the game, we seen poison gas in a section and there was that Guy cowering in the teaser. I think that would be a cool addition. Hell they could do a ton with this game, especially with the alternate setting.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I've liked most of the BF games. BF4 was a masterpiece of fun. If it looks like a decent PC version I'm in.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I can't wait to die going over the wall again and again and again and again and again.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Looks like the 5mph tanks move more like an Abrams. Because playability>realism.

mrbucket75

Fuck EA. They ruined the series. They removed multi-player coop, they made the modding community nonexistent, making you purchase the packs. They dismantled Dice and made them deliver a game that sometimes didn't even work. I was excited about Star Wars and it sucked. I will only buy NHL from them, I don't have a choice.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Fuck EA. They ruined the series. They removed multi-player coop, they made the modding community nonexistent, making you purchase the packs. They dismantled Dice and made them deliver a game that sometimes didn't even work. I was excited about Star Wars and it sucked. I will only buy NHL from them, I don't have a choice.
What in the fuck are you even talking about? BF4 was a huge success. It's still fun.
BF3, BF2 BF Vietnam, 1942: ditto.

And what modding, for single player? It shouldn't even be in the game. I'd rather they use all recourses on multi.
EA may be cunts but I've never been wronged by a Battlefield game yet.

Fuck sports games tho.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
What in the fuck are you even talking about? BF4 was a huge success. It's still fun.
BF3: ditto.

Fuck sports games tho.
BF4 was recycled dogshit and EAs treatment of customers is atrocious.