Battlefield 1

I shot down a plane with the torpedo today. It swooped down low to shoot my boat and it tapped the water as I fired my torpedo and I blew up the plane :)

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I shot down a plane with the torpedo today. It swooped down low to shoot my boat and it tapped the water as I fired my torpedo and I blew up the plane :)
Pro tip: Torps do more damage than they should vs land targets if you hit them dead on.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Firing up for the first time in 3 months. I see there have been 5 patches.

Ooof I'm gonna be rusty.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Seems they fixed Operations matchmaking. Since that's the only mode I play, yay.

Seems they fixed Operations matchmaking. Since that's the only mode I play, yay.
It's better than that, you can stay in the server and a new round starts and they have map rotations.

Issues of late for me?
Spawning in tanks and guns don't fire for that entire life. This apparently has been happening but never happened to me before the most recent update.
Video glitching since the big update. Stuttering and frame drops...but no indication on the FPS display from ~Renderer.drawafps 1
Video issues with textures and scenery usually after death on the zoom out...pixelated or blocky areas...
Oh and the stupid AT rocket glitch where the fucker won't deploy...it keeps acting like you are cycling the right click...or trying to deploy it on an incorrect surface...There is also the weird one where you exit a stationary weapon or horse or what not and your character keeps jittering like it's drawing the weapon...

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
It's better than that, you can stay in the server and a new round starts and they have map rotations.

Issues of late for me?
Spawning in tanks and guns don't fire for that entire life. This apparently has been happening but never happened to me before the most recent update.
Video glitching since the big update. Stuttering and frame drops...but no indication on the FPS display from ~Renderer.drawafps 1
Video issues with textures and scenery usually after death on the zoom out...pixelated or blocky areas...
Oh and the stupid AT rocket glitch where the fucker won't deploy...it keeps acting like you are cycling the right click...or trying to deploy it on an incorrect surface...There is also the weird one where you exit a stationary weapon or horse or what not and your character keeps jittering like it's drawing the weapon...
So if you stay in the server does it switch Ops or run the same one again?

So if you stay in the server does it switch Ops or run the same one again?
New ops. new map. There is nothing to tell you to do it, but just stay in and when the round ends it restarts a new map. Very nice...
ONE thing that was a huge issue which I think they fixed was once you start a 2nd or further map in ops, if you hit esc to change your medals or squad it would just display the previous rounds final score screen and you would have no way to get back into the game unless you wait out the round and start another...or quit and lose all your stats...but there was no way to swap in and out of medals...
I think that was fixed in the 5gb patch

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
New ops. new map. There is nothing to tell you to do it, but just stay in and when the round ends it restarts a new map. Very nice...
ONE thing that was a huge issue which I think they fixed was once you start a 2nd or further map in ops, if you hit esc to change your medals or squad it would just display the previous rounds final score screen and you would have no way to get back into the game unless you wait out the round and start another...or quit and lose all your stats...but there was no way to swap in and out of medals...
I think that was fixed in the 5gb patch
I like it. I hated having to leave and hope I could get into a new Ops game.

Joker1919

I'll try it this weekend.
It only has the French maps right now but it's supposed to be rolling out with ballroom blitz and Monte Grapa soon. I like it, the mix of conquest and rush is fun.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
It only has the French maps right now but it's supposed to be rolling out with ballroom blitz and Monte Grapa soon. I like it, the mix of conquest and rush is fun.
So how is it different from Ops?

I was playing last night 64 player east coast PC and I was chippah style responding in the chat and someone who's name started with aero I think had the proper responses...Someone posted that their display was green...so I put the "Yeah, Green with Envy" and Aero put a Tss Tss fawk yeah..

Most other players had no idea what the hell we were typing

"Double Guns sock cucker!"

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I was playing last night 64 player east coast PC and I was chippah style responding in the chat and someone who's name started with aero I think had the proper responses...Someone posted that their display was green...so I put the "Yeah, Green with Envy" and Aero put a Tss Tss fawk yeah..

Most other players had no idea what the hell we were typing

"Double Guns sock cucker!"
I've seen a few references here and there. Add me. REKT_Prophet. I mostly play OPS but am willing to deviate.