Battlefield 1

How to add an operations server as a favorite?
Just have a friend who is in an ops server
Go to their name on the right, click the dots and select server info...the Ops server will pop up...Click the Star to add favorites and now you have an ops server in favorites...

It's not as necessary now as it once was because of the server rotations...but here is a screen cap of it

Joker1919

Just unlocked the martini-Henry scout rifle. Holy fuck that things a beast. I never play scout and the grind for it about broke me.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
How to add an operations server as a favorite?
Just have a friend who is in an ops server
Go to their name on the right, click the dots and select server info...the Ops server will pop up...Click the Star to add favorites and now you have an ops server in favorites...

It's not as necessary now as it once was because of the server rotations...but here is a screen cap of it
I need to do this. However, I've had good luck with PLAY ANY OPERATION, although a haaaaate 40-man servers. I like my Ops big and slaughter-housey.

Saturday, I saw you were "in the menus" and I invited you to a party a couple of times.
I leave it logged in a lot...I saw the invites much later...I usually play 10pm-1am...pretty much the only free time I have...and maybe an hour or 2 on a weekend am

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I leave it logged in a lot...I saw the invites much later...I usually play 10pm-1am...pretty much the only free time I have...and maybe an hour or 2 on a weekend am
What times on weekends?

Fucking geez louizzze a 9GB update???

And now I have to update my Vid drivers

and still needed ANOTHER update once the game opened....

Splash screen is now the tzar when it loads

Last edited:
Wow new option...Specializations..
and note to self...you can use the print screen to cap and then paste it right in imgur.com and you don't have to save it as a Jpg locally and then upload...wow!

Joker1919

Was playing last night after the update. How in the hell do people have the new guns unlocked already?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Was playing last night after the update. How in the hell do people have the new guns unlocked already?
I gotta get in there and try that spear cavalry.

There's a huge gun balance update coming soon.

Joker1919

I gotta get in there and try that spear cavalry.

There's a huge gun balance update coming soon.
I speared a couple last night, pretty damn fun. That new Russian bomber is a beast.

Chip Spackler

Donator
I haven't played since moving to a new area and finding out AT&T's internet is complete fucking horseshit. Even if you pay for higher speeds, they cap data.

After the new service starts I should be able to jump back in the trenches.

Sooo...there are some major bugs. We were in Tsar ops last night and the round 'ended' and the view zoomed out and replayed the ENTIRE round from the overhead view...I capped 2 mins of it and left it while I did other stuff...and it went on for over an hour...