Battlefield 1

Chip Spackler

Donator
Since moving a month ago, AT&T were charging $60 a month for 6mbs internet, capped at 1Tb data usage. It was abysmal.

Now that Charter Spectrum is giving us unlimited data at 60-100mbs for only $40 a month, I went ahead and bit the bullet.

Spending $50 on a game I already own isn't like me, but I had to go premium.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Since moving a month ago, AT&T were charging $60 a month for 6mbs internet, capped at 1Tb data usage. It was abysmal.

Now that Charter Spectrum is giving us unlimited data at 60-100mbs for only $40 a month, I went ahead and bit the bullet.

Spending $50 on a game I already own isn't like me, but I had to go premium.
Fawk yeah, livin large and shizznit.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Well early access matches have been really choppy. I don't think it's the internet, so it may be my computer ☹️.

I might look into getting the plug 'n play graphics amplifier for my laptop...

The new maps/update are fucked...HUD lag...reporting kills 20 seconds later..
SOOO Tough to play...but still got 3rd

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
The new maps/update are fucked...HUD lag...reporting kills 20 seconds later..
SOOO Tough to play...but still got 3rd
Yeah the patch introduced some lag for sure.

I went something like 60-1 with an Artillary Truck last night. T'was fun. Also, the new assignments are making me play different roles, which is actually a good thing.

I went something like 60-1 with an Artillary Truck last night. T'was fun. Also, the new assignments are making me play different roles, which is actually a good thing.
I just don't like that you can't change your assignment once you are in a map...you have to quit to choose a new one.

I just don't like that you can't change your assignment once you are in a map...you have to quit to choose a new one. It's not like medals where you can use escape to track and switch in game..

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I just don't like that you can't change your assignment once you are in a map...you have to quit to choose a new one.
That's just the tracking, no? They update in the background no matter which you track.

Oh fucklesticks....Origin sends me an email today that something funky was going on with my account and I have to reset the password...So of course I ignore the email assuming it's some kind of clone spam...But go to log in and see my account has been reset and I have to redo all the login info and change passwords etc...

Is ea12345 a good password?

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Oh fucklesticks....Origin sends me an email today that something funky was going on with my account and I have to reset the password...So of course I ignore the email assuming it's some kind of clone spam...But go to log in and see my account has been reset and I have to redo all the login info and change passwords etc...

Is ea12345 a good password?
Capitalize the "a", that'll fool 'em.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Playing medic again on Tsar conquest maps.

The enemy train spawned in so I switched out my syringe for high-explosive rifle grenades.

A group of 3 enemies pinned us down from a building, so I shot the wall from outside with the rifle grenade and the building collapsed.

Triple debris kill as a medic.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Playing medic again on Tsar conquest maps.

The enemy train spawned in so I switched out my syringe for high-explosive rifle grenades.

A group of 3 enemies pinned us down from a building, so I shot the wall from outside with the rifle grenade and the building collapsed.

Triple debris kill as a medic.
I love that mortar truck. I went like 65-0 on a round with it on the Galicia map.

Chip Spackler

Donator
I love that mortar truck. I went like 65-0 on a round with it on the Galicia map.
I don't have the confidence to take vehicles. I always assume there's someone far better at them than me.

I do love supporting landships. We had two landships circling and bombarding the Cathedral of Light yesterday and I was sprinting between them with my wrench repairing like a bawss.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I don't have the confidence to take vehicles. I always assume there's someone far better at them than me.

I do love supporting landships. We had two landships circling and bombarding the Cathedral of Light yesterday and I was sprinting between them with my wrench repairing like a bawss.
I love when I decide I'm going to fly a plane while very drunk. Roughly 30 seconds after people join me in it, I try to do some move it's not capable of and crash into a mountain.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator

The mortar truck is easy. Just stay at the edge of its range. Drop smoke for your buddies approaching a flag, explosives and gas on the bad guys.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I got the 20 airburst mortar kills in one round on that map. Fucking D is a death trap.
Although unrealistic, the sound of all 3 types of ammo launching in quick succession is awesome. Gas followed up quickly with explosive rounds gets me great multi-kills.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
October patch is out.

The biggie for me is they eliminated 40-player Operations. Only manly 64-player now. Yay.

Big update...Log in to get your Fijian war club via the star wars battlefront 2 battle pack
https://www.ea.com/en-gb/news/celeb...al&cid=40583&ts=1510074242921&setLocale=en-gb
To celebrate the November 14/17 release of Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II from DICE and EA, all players who log into Battlefield 1will get a new melee weapon, the Totokia War Club, in a Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II Celebration Battlepack. Originally developed as a weapon of war on Fiji, the Totokia saw use on the brutal battlefields of World War 1.

Login to Battlefield 1 starting November 8 and get the Totokia War Club melee weapon for free. See additional details below.*

Ok so now my PC is crashing during game play...since the most recent update. I will be playing and then just zap...whole system reboots...

It's not a temp issue, I was running core temp and logging and that was fine...WTF?