Battlefield 1

Trying to unlock modal yodal but I can't because I haven't found an occupied supply drop server anywhere in the world for like a week...

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Trudging through the campaign right now. This games a hoot. Battlefield games may be my new go to....provided EA doesn't shit the bed as they're known to do.

Yesterdays Hero

Maybe not. Playing solo is pretty chaotic. The aim leaves something to be desired. Playing with 4 others on a squad with mics would be alot of goddam fun.

Yesterdays Hero

For straight solo play? Kinda bleh. Learned really early on that if you stay as foot soldier, you're going to get fuck all nothing done. Only played a round of conquest and CTF. More research is needed before throwing in the towel completely.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
For straight solo play? Kinda bleh. Learned really early on that if you stay as foot soldier, you're going to get fuck all nothing done. Only played a round of conquest and CTF. More research is needed before throwing in the towel completely.
Operations is the only mode I ever play...ever. It blows away Conquest.

I like them all...TDM Is fun when you need kills (I am trying to complete the unlocks for all weapons...I have 2 left) I like frontlines and rush as well...But OPS is the best far and away. Unless it's on galacia...horrible map. Last night I needed 10 kills on Lupkow for the "Order of Peter the Great" medal and then ONLY Lupkow map I could find was in asia...170ping so I gave it a whirl...Not too shabby. All the in game chat was VC/No VC...Pretty funny because I would hear a squadmate say my name but I had no idea what they were asking...I was medic so I would throw packs and revive, going for the 200 revives award..

I am pretty much a bitch for all the challenges. It makes it interesting.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
How are the new expansions? I haven’t played for months but will probably get back into it soon.

Nice round...stacking squad xp boost, community xp boost and bonus boost...
over 200K for the round.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Nice round...stacking squad xp boost, community xp boost and bonus boost...
over 200K for the round.
I’m just trying to finish up my Union campaign in Ultimate General: Civil War, then I’m going back to BF1. It’s been so long I’ve not even tried the last 2 expansions. How are they? Did they add them to Operations?

I’m just trying to finish up my Union campaign in Ultimate General: Civil War, then I’m going back to BF1. It’s been so long I’ve not even tried the last 2 expansions. How are they? Did they add them to Operations?
yes. Every expansion now has operations. The name of the czar maps are sniper r@pe for the most part but people have figured out smoke and run..so if you get a squad that is using smoke and has support 2 guys can continuously smoke nade all across the battlefield.
The french expansion added an AT AA rocket that blows up in proximity to planes...NOBODY uses it and it's fantastic. You could shoot down every plane....
I have unlocked almost every gun. I just need 2 more medic guns and I'm caught up...Until the next expansion. After that I have to get tanker to Level 10. I was having a great time the other night with a pilot in squad. We were both on voice and I was in the single gun 360 attack plane gun and calling out locations of planes etc. Working together we stayed up the whole round.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
yes. Every expansion now has operations. The name of the czar maps are sniper r@pe for the most part but people have figured out smoke and run..so if you get a squad that is using smoke and has support 2 guys can continuously smoke nade all across the battlefield.
The french expansion added an AT AA rocket that blows up in proximity to planes...NOBODY uses it and it's fantastic. You could shoot down every plane....
I have unlocked almost every gun. I just need 2 more medic guns and I'm caught up...Until the next expansion. After that I have to get tanker to Level 10. I was having a great time the other night with a pilot in squad. We were both on voice and I was in the single gun 360 attack plane gun and calling out locations of planes etc. Working together we stayed up the whole round.
My tactic on Czar maps was to get a mortar truck and rack up 70 kills with zero deaths. Oooooh the salty comments I’d get.

My tactic on Czar maps was to get a mortar truck and rack up 70 kills with zero deaths. Oooooh the salty comments I’d get.
I was the boat movie...dreadnaught driver on Fao Fortress Tonight and I got 75 kills :) I was also the top scorer by 2x the next guy and didn't get a Highlight...motherfucker!

Everyone starts screaming "Move it closer" without understanding if you do you are in range of the field guns and get annihilated. So with 20 tickets left for us I full steamed right into the river...Hitting the horn over and over the whole way...Boat had 75 left because I had a guy in an attack boat defending the dread and kicking ass. I beached the boat and it started creaking like the titanic. They blew it up inside of 30 seconds and fireworks galore...Mirth was had by all!

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I was the boat movie...dreadnaught driver on Fao Fortress Tonight and I got 75 kills :) I was also the top scorer by 2x the next guy and didn't get a Highlight...motherfucker!

Everyone starts screaming "Move it closer" without understanding if you do you are in range of the field guns and get annihilated. So with 20 tickets left for us I full steamed right into the river...Hitting the horn over and over the whole way...Boat had 75 left because I had a guy in an attack boat defending the dread and kicking ass. I beached the boat and it started creaking like the titanic. They blew it up inside of 30 seconds and fireworks galore...Mirth was had by all!
Yep. I never we move it closer. The job of the AA guys is to hit torp boats first, planes second.

FINAFUCKINGLY unlocked the selblaster 1906 sniper (medic) rifle. 300 kills with the selblaster 1906 factory was arduous!!!

More shit...
I got the impossible Russia only medal that took 10,000 tries b/c you have to do things as a RUSSIAN and the ONLY map with that is galicia... So you need like 15 kills in the cuck truck...and 5 kills with the russian bomber...and galacia is ONLY operations...and always full...So you have to 1. Find a server w/ galacia 2. Get in that server 3. spawn as russian 4. Squat on the plane spawn as a bomber 5. Survive in the bomber on that postage stamp map and get 5 kills... HOLY SHIT... I can't tell you how many times I selected spawn galicia and it was Verdun...because the galicia round ended and everyone quit which left and opening...And then the final things for this Spurs medal is 3 kills with the coastal canon...which can only hit boats blindly in the fog...and I manged to destroy the behemouth...It was sooo pain in the ass!

and that led to me completing all the medals for the week...first time ever...yeah I'm anal about getting these meaningless awards :)