Bawby Kelly's Wikipedia entry

rustytrombone1

May 26, 2005
Connecticut
# Up the Old Dirt Road 8: Men in Back (2005)
# Dating Games (1998)
# Last Night at Eddie's (1997)
# Dude Wheres My Feet?
# Tora Tora Tora My Pants
# A Fridge Too Far
# A Touch of Sink
You guys are too much!

You forgot his best line "I broke my knee man" or "Hold my hand"

BigWilly

Just thoughts, no prayers.
Dec 11, 2004
Lakewood, CO
In 2005 and 2006, Bob Kelly accompanied fellow comedian Colin Quinn to Iraq, where he saw a werewolf.
I cracked up at this. Not that the highlight of his trip was that he supported and entertained the troops, but he saw a werewolf. You guys are great.

King Jumungus

C*NT... The only thing missing is you.
Dec 20, 2005
Charleston, SC
In 2007, Bob Kelly achieved the rank of Five Star General in "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare." He is the official leader of the GAAY Clan. He is known for his pink sock style of combat. You can find him on XBOX live under the gamer tag "youstink2."
Here's my edit. Hope it doesn't stink too bad.

Darth Mode

You went over my helmet?!
Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
I added the line in bold font in the first paragraph.

Robert “Stupid Bob” Kelly (born 1970) is an American stand-up comedian from Boston, Massachusetts. He frequently performs at the Comedy Cellar. Robert Kelly often appears on The Opie and Anthony Show on CBS Radio & XM Satellite Radio where Bob often deliberately drops comedian Dane Cook 's name whenever possible. He has also appeared on Last Call with Carson Daly, Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn, and Premium Blend.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
That pic JUST got changed, cause I saw the FAT BAWBY, and now it is a pic of him doing stand up.

WTF!!!

King Jumungus

C*NT... The only thing missing is you.
Dec 20, 2005
Charleston, SC
as funny as that is, that's gonna bring the Wiki Gods down on you. They are going to set it all back correct. :(
I'll change it back tomorrow, one night only... I don't want to roooooooooooooooooooooooooooon it.