Be A Part of RNF History

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
To Anyone from the show - please don't spill the beans ON THIS!

As some of you know - we are planning to make a hardcover book with the first 3000 lines of the day and present it to Ron close to when we pass 3000.

Along with the book - we will also be presenting Ron with some other gifts honoring his special day.

Anyone who donates to this tribute to Ronnie WILL HAVE THEIR NAME IN THE BOOK ON THE DONOR THANK YOU PAGE. All of the money is going towards the book + gifts.

I just wanted to take the time to let everyone know this before it's too late to be in the book. Let me know what name you would like listed as well.

The only way to donate is with paypal.
Send Paypal money to pede0291@tc.umn.edu

TO ANYONE WHO DONATED: Please IM me with the name you wish to appear in the book. If I don't hear from you soon, we will just use the name your paypal was sent with.

THANKS

Sep 23, 2004
until when do we have to donate? i can donate some dough at the end of July, is that too late?

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
There are a lot of repeats in that will there be an editor? How much are you looking from each person? And to echo GorilaBoyNorton...when do you need it by?

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Is this going to be a single printing for Ron, or are the books going to be available for purchase?
I wouldn't mind buying one, with a healthy margin going towards a gift for Ron.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
what kind of minimum donation are you looking for? I've posted a lot of lines and would love to give something back to my hero, Mr. Bennington - I just can't afford a huge donation at the moment.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
until when do we have to donate? i can donate some dough at the end of July, is that too late?
Soon. If you plan to donate, PM me the amount and when you plan to send it and we will front you the money and put you in the book.

There are a lot of repeats in that will there be an editor? How much are you looking from each person? And to echo GorilaBoyNorton...when do you need it by?
It's pretty much done at this point BillyLiar has graciously spent time editing it for dupes, and things like that.

How much depends on you. I'd say $5 as a minimum although people have been a lot more generous than that - every little bit counts.

Is this going to be a single printing for Ron, or are the books going to be available for purchase?
I wouldn't mind buying one, with a healthy margin going towards a gift for Ron.
The first copy is going to Ron. We are going to make it for sale around the time we pass 3,000 with an undetermined margin going into a RNF gift fund.

Doesn't Ron read Wackbag?
Not sure - but I'm guessing he knows this is in the works. The other stuff will be the surprise.

I was thinking about that. Can a mod change the title to tell Ron to stay out?
I think that would make him want to read it more....

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I'm assuming you're just using Wackbag's lines since you mentioned 3,000.
There are 2,832 posts now, but I'm betting there's only like 2,300 lines or something. There's comments about people's posted lines and whatnot, some doubles etc. I'm guessing more lines are needed, no?

Edit: So how many lines are you up to?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Well we are looking at it as a milestone - we only have the thread itself to gage and we are looking to present this as close to the day it actually passes 3000 posts.

Some posts are more than one too - don't forget that.

ALSO If anyone would like to start sending me a bunch of great lines and get them in the book and then post them to the thread AFTER it hits 3000 that would be great. The more the better but make sure they are quality.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
I've got the first line, my favorite of all time:

Fez (to Lilly about dating people on staff): Don't shit where you eat!
Ron: Earl wants to eat where Lilly shits.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
it's now out to press! hanks to all the generous donations!! anyone who contributed by now is in the book!

T

typer464

how is it out to press? we arent at 3000 yet

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
how is it out to press? we arent at 3000 yet
judgement call. we want to present it to mr bennington as close to the breaking of 3000 posts as possible.

also - we are working on getting it ready for the public, but there are a couple of hurdles we need to get past. needless to say, we definitely want it for you guys.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Trust me - I won't get into details but everything with be 100% legal & legit. And Flea - you are a fruit douche.