Beauty and the Geek!

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
So anyone else like this cheese fest? Who can resist the Pi reciting, LARPing geeks and dumb as a post beauties? It always seems like a ringer beauty slips through. Sucks for all the honest and true dim bulbs.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
i LOVED that all the pretty girls were absolutely retarded. it makes me very happy to see that all the girls guys drool over are only good as a semem receptical :)

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
i LOVED that all the pretty girls were absolutely retarded. it makes me very happy to see that all the girls guys drool over are only good as a semem receptical :)
Opie got me hooked onto this dumb show. Now myself and the wife watch it for very different reasons. And yes Krisko those girls are only worth scrapping a load top. If I had to have a conversation with one of those dolts I'd blow my head off!!! Also dont downplay urself everyone here drools over you also.

May 24, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I love the show. The guys just crack me up because they are so awkward.

Not a big fan of the twist they introduced this season. That good looking guy is an actor (he's been in a bunch of stuff).

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
He's not even really good looking though. He looks borderline retarded. Us women got GYPPED! :icon_lol:

guitargod2112

Feb 15, 2006
I just watched the season premiere. I like this show. It's fun. This and kid nation are the only reality shows I watch. I don't really care for the blondes on the show. Most are kinda ugly. I generally don't go for blondes though. Natalie is pretty hot. :icon_wink But she's a dunce.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
He's not even really good looking though. He looks borderline retarded. Us women got GYPPED! :icon_lol:
he looks like he's trying too hard to be hot. his eyebrows are groomed and he looks like a faggot. we did get gypped, but some of those girls aren't that cute either.

also anyone want to speculate as to what race this jasmine person is? i can't find a picture but she's a ridiculous person

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
Oct 14, 2004
the one chick who bench presses is scary. its too early to pick favorites especially since i loved the last cast so much. nate was the best ever.