Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Early Ads looked good!
Judging from the Current Ads:...Ghey and Shitty

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
My kids are all hyped-up to go see it. . . I think I'll send them with their Mother whilst I stay home on that one.:icon_wink

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
My kids are all hyped-up to go see it. . . I think I'll send them with their Mother whilst I stay home on that one.:icon_wink
Good choice, i once had to take my younger cousins to see toy story 2. It was horrible, kids everywhere. I'll never do that again. Well, i hate theaters anyway.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
meh, I'll pass on this one

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
I am one of the few humans on earth that doesn’t think Sienfeld is funny.

That being said, some of these cartoons are not that bad so I may go in spite of his annoying voice being in it.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Typical Dreamworks Animation movie. Take a comedian, funny or not, with a strong voice, and build an animated feature around him... They tried to do something different with Shrek, but then Chris Farely died and they replaced him with Mike Meyers.... yeah, Shrek was supposed to be a sweet, endearing, somewhat clumsy character. Instead he became obnoxious just like all the other characters in their movies.

Must everything be snarky and obnoxious to be considered funny now adays? I like in your face humor as much as the next guy, but we don't entertain our kids with anything but movies that are a stiring of pop culture gas, and we wonder why they all are obnoxious and have ADD. Is there anyone with enough patience to sit through one of the sweeter, more gently funny animated movies that came out before Aladdin?

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
sooner or later, Pixar will run out of animals to animate.
But before that happens, there will be a lot of shitty movies made.
Name one bad Pixar movie.

Heck most of the Pixar movies werent' even talking "animal" movies... a bug's life and Ratatouille were animal movies... Toy Story, TS2, Monsters Inc, Cars, The Incredibles.... none were talking animal movies.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Name one bad Pixar movie.

Heck most of the Pixar movies werent' even talking "animal" movies... a bug's life and Ratatouille were animal movies... Toy Story, TS2, Monsters Inc, Cars, The Incredibles.... none were talking animal movies.
What about that stupid fish movie? The one that Peta used in adds. That was shitty, but I'm judging it form the two minutes I saw. I won't watch such nonsense.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
I will say that if there is anyone who has earned a Mulligan.....

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
What about that stupid fish movie? The one that Peta used in adds. That was shitty, but I'm judging it form the two minutes I saw. I won't watch such nonsense.
Finding Nemo was actually pretty decent. the one that bugs the shit out of me is Monsters Inc.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
Early Ads looked good!
Judging from the Current Ads:...Ghey and Shitty
That's because they've rewritten the thing three times since pretty much finishing the animation. I know this as a fact. An actor a friend of mine works for who has a part in the movie has had to redo their part over and over again.

They must of taken the words of the test screening audiences and fucked it up royally.

AngryPest

Mar 3, 2005
Just took my kid to see it. First part is OK, when the trial begins you can go to sleep.

Nothing special. Compared to Pixar's work, its pretty shitty.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Feel sorry for me please - the nephews want to see this. Even though it's rated PG, I still have to screen it first for content (the boys are 6 1/2 & 4). If it's okay, I get to sit through it again with them. :(

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
Feel sorry for me please - the nephews want to see this. Even though it's rated PG, I still have to screen it first for content (the boys are 6 1/2 & 4). If it's okay, I get to sit through it again with them. :(
I would never suggest that I could possibly know better than any one person what is or what is not appropriate content for their children, but what in God’s name could possibly be in a child’s animated bee movie that would be inappropriate for your nephews to see? Seriously, I'm curious.

On a side note, as much as I can’t stand Jerry Seinfeld I am hearing good things about the movie.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
there is only one good thing that came from this movie.

and that is Jerry ripping on Larry King's befuddled bee tie wearing ass.