Beer & pizza delivery

lajikal

Pizza Hut Will Now Deliver Cold Beer and Wine to Pair With Your Pie

Courtesy of Pizza Hut
By Kirsten Korosec
1:05 PM EST

Pizza Hut customers can now get cold beer delivered alongside their food order. The Yum Brandscompany started Tuesday testing beer delivery in Phoenix.

The company told Fortune it plans to expand that into wine delivery—single servings and full bottles—in January. The beer and wine will be delivered in a custom cooler to ensure those six packs are ready to drink.

While beer and wine delivery pilot is beginning with just one downtown Phoenix location. But it has aspirations to expand quickly to other markets.

NotSoFast

They sell pies along with their pizzas?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Pizza Hut Will Now Deliver Cold Beer and Wine to Pair With Your

Don't they realize that in certain locals, selling alcohol opens them up to assisting a drunkard lawsuits?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Don't they realize that in certain locals, selling alcohol opens them up to assisting a drunkard lawsuits?

I’m thinking that the have an entire army of lawyers that have already prepared contingency plans for just such lawsuits, also it’s not a new idea, private pizza joints around here will deliver you beer if you ask, or better, if ypthey know you, hell I had a pizza guy that would deliver, beers cigarettes and may or may have not been dealing pot too

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Yikes. As if the nigras weren’t savaging the pizza bringers enough as it was, now they go sweeten the bait with beer.

Did you know that pizza delivery is one of the most dangerous jobs in America, because black people?

Seriously, being a pizza bringer is far more dangerous than being a cop.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Yikes. As if the nigras weren’t savaging the pizza bringers enough as it was, now they go sweeten the bait with beer.

Did you know that pizza delivery is one of the most dangerous jobs in America, because black people?

I know a guy who could make the Castle run in 12 parsecs.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

The guy who invented / first to mass market the “soft” bullet proof vest was a pizza delivery guy who was involved in a shoot out

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chance_(body_armor)

There is a bunch of videos of him shooting himself that’s are funny