Begpacking

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Because your fury levels aren't quite high enough, I submit for your enragement "Begpacking"

Privileged hipster wannabe hippies leave their first-world comforts behind, travel to "exotic and spiritual" locales, and then LARP at playing vagabond for the edgelord woke points.

As much as I think "white guilt" is a crock of shit, these flaming assholes actually make me ashamed to be a caucasian.

I've run into these shitheads all over the world, even places like Belfast, Ireland and Amsterdam, Holland. You'll mostly find them in the "safe savage lands" like Bali, Jakarta, Kuala Lampur (brown Asia). You rarely see them in for-real-ass dangerous places like South Africa, Rio, Bogata, etc...

I've seen them all over the world scattered here and there, but I've also been to places that they infest in their droves.

One such place...

They infest the town like patchouli-stinkin' rats, they pollute the thermal baths with their moldilocks germs, and they hang around the train station and where the Inca Trail crosses through, and they panhandle like filthy bums.

One stinky dreadlocked Moonbeam tried to aggressively hit me up for cash, and I told her to fuck off, and I said I hoped she got dragged out into the jungle and gang-graped. A bunch of her stinky bum guy friends heard me say it, and they called me an asshole and a muhsoggykneeist. I told them that it was okay, because I hope the same fate befell them too.

The locals HAAAAaaaaaAAAaaaate them, because, aside from begging like bums, among their survival strategies also includes shoplifting, and "dine and dash".

Yes, these privileged white fucks leave their comfortable upper class pampered millennial lives, travel to 3rd world shitholes, and steal food from the local dirt-poor browns, because spiritual enlightenment, self-actualizing empowerment, and Instagram fame.

Begpackers are thoroughly and completely hatable.

Bali is so sick of 'begpackers' that it will now report them to their embassy
https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/9436895/bali-begpackers-report-embassy/
Jul 4, 2019 - These so called "begpackers" often face huge backlash but now the island of Bali is officially cracking down on the problematic "tourists".

Wackbag, let us all come together in the spirit of friendship and camaraderie, join hands, and shower hate and wishes of death and pain upon the begpackers.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
My buddy used to call them “trustafarians”
And you’re right, they are the scum of the earth.
Reminds me of this shit stain
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_McCandless

You know the first time I left the country? When I was fucking 40 and only because of my wife’s job

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
There was a young couple at a gas station last year begging for gas to put in their 7 mile/gallon colorful 1980s van. The guy came up to me with his gas can (while his girlfriend was smoking weed next to their van) and didn't even try to give me a down on his luck, trying to get home before his mom dies of cancer story, he just said "bro we're on our way to [forget the name] music festival, let me get some gas". I told him to fuck off, and he said "dude, you already put 30 gallons in this truck, what's five more?!" I told him that's $20 I earned at a job that requires 60 hrs a week and drug tests so I can't enjoy weed, and he said something like "man, it's not my fault you sell yourself to some a corporation, I chose to live my life free". I made some comment like "enjoy the freedom you have to roam this Chevron parking lot".

Then when I went to put the nozzle back on the pump, the fucker actually tried to grab it out of my hands. I haven't been in a fight in ten years, but I came pretty fucking close to knocking him out, which he saw in my eyes and shuffled away mumbling some shit under his breath. Then while I was driving away, of course he started yelling at me and flipping me off.

Drove by the same station 3 hours later, and he was still out there harassing people. I hope he overdosed at his festival.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I so want to go on begpacking adventures with Frank.

I'll fly us first class to Nepal, Timbuktu, Vietnam, Malawi, etc... and we'll stay at the finest hotels, but the "catch" is that Frank has to spend the day begpacking and busking on the street with his harp, and he has to dreadlock his hair, and do it barefoot.

Only when he earns the equivalent of $10 US does he get to come back to the hotel, and live like a king. If he doesn't make his $10 quota, he'll have to sleep rough on the street like a bum.

On the occasions when Frank returns from a day of successful begpacking and hands over his earnings, I'll set the cash on fire and use it to light a cigar. Then I'll treat Frank to a big fancy dinner and top shelf booze, before he returns to his luxury hotel room for the night.

On the days when Frank doesn't make the minimum panhandling quota. I'll will search him out on streets late at night, and dump a bucket of gutter puddle water on him.

There will of course be a camera crew along to document the fun.

It'll be magical.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound

I'll fly us first class to Nepal, Timbuktu, Vietnam, Malawi, etc... and we'll stay at the finest hotels, but the "catch" is that Frank has to spend the day begpacking and busking on the street with his harp, and he has to dreadlock his hair, and do it barefoot.

Only when he earns the equivalent of $10 US does he get to come back to the hotel, and live like a king. If he doesn't make his $10 quota, he'll have to sleep rough on the street like a bum.

On the occasions when Frank returns from a day of successful begpacking and hands over his earnings, I'll set the cash on fire and use it to light a cigar. Then I'll treat Frank to a big fancy dinner and top shelf booze, before he returns to his luxury hotel room for the night.

On the days when Frank doesn't make the minimum panhandling quota. I'll will search him out on streets late at night, and dump a bucket of gutter puddle water on him.

It'll be magical.
I miss Frank.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
How do you think the local Nepalese will take it when you tell them Frank does nothing and makes more in a month than they do in a year.

They'd make him climb Everest naked. He would survive. Female Yeti promised him thee dates and kept him alive.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
There was a young couple at a gas station last year begging for gas to put in their 7 mile/gallon colorful 1980s van. The guy came up to me with his gas can (while his girlfriend was smoking weed next to their van) and didn't even try to give me a down on his luck, trying to get home before his mom dies of cancer story, he just said "bro we're on our way to [forget the name] music festival, let me get some gas". I told him to fuck off, and he said "dude, you already put 30 gallons in this truck, what's five more?!" I told him that's $20 I earned at a job that requires 60 hrs a week and drug tests so I can't enjoy weed, and he said something like "man, it's not my fault you sell yourself to some a corporation, I chose to live my life free". I made some comment like "enjoy the freedom you have to roam this Chevron parking lot".

Then when I went to put the nozzle back on the pump, the fucker actually tried to grab it out of my hands. I haven't been in a fight in ten years, but I came pretty fucking close to knocking him out, which he saw in my eyes and shuffled away mumbling some shit under his breath. Then while I was driving away, of course he started yelling at me and flipping me off.

Drove by the same station 3 hours later, and he was still out there harassing people. I hope he overdosed at his festival.
I see the same bums camped out in the same places weeks at a time, like you mentioned in a van or motor home. They all have the same stories in their signs, going somewhere and ran out of gas. What did they think, the tank was self regenerating? Most people pass them once and might buy their con but I pass the same places a lot and it is common all over the place.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!

It'll be magical.
They already made a show kinda like this, it is called "An Idiot Abroad"

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

It'll be magical.
That'll go a long way to convincing the world America isn't full of fat drug-addicted idiots.

Queen_Bona

They already made a show kinda like this, it is called "An Idiot Abroad"
We had a tv show like that. They put a bunch of celebrities on a plane and flew them to Asia and South America. They were supposed to hitchhike, beg and do some tasks on the way, and also find houses which would take them in for a night.

It was delicious. Showing those celebs beg their way into someone's house and beg for a meal, and then push the food around the bowl or plate and bitch and moan about how disgusting it is, bitch and moan about the housing conditions and express concern about catching lice from bedsheets and stuff like that. Some were screaming at the people who were giving them a lift, because it was a race. Imagine giving some entitled model bitch a ride and her roaring at you that you're going too slow. It was wonderful.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

It'll be magical.

I just happen to know a guy with enough video equipment and a valid passport

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
I bet dollars to doughnuts every one of these millennial hippies has daddy's gold card in their wallet and an emergency wad of cash for when the fun wears off. And it will be Trump's fault when they piss off the wrong Chinese or North Korean official and get thrown in a gulag and shown what real work is.