Beige Frequency and other YouTube documentaries that make you laugh.

Pickle

I just saw this Brendan Schaub doc posted yesterday. This is the same guy who did the docs on AntH and JoeH.

DiggerNick

Donator
Schaub is a punch-drunk dickhead. And if gets anymore work done he's gonna end up looking like Mickey Rourke.

The ones he did on Anthony are great. Would like to see him do one on the idiots that think giving Anthony and Keith their credit card information is a wise decision.

DiggerNick

Donator
The Sam one is great abut what a slimy little cunt he is. There is also a great extended interview with Pat Duffy where he really lets his feelings about Sam be known. SPOILER: He hates his fucking guts.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jimmy is coming to Buffalo in a couple weeks. Two things I thought were weird. His bio doesn’t mention Opie and Anthony, and he is charging a $60 fee for an autograph after the show. He used to just hang out, take pictures and sign autographs for free.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Jimmy is coming to Buffalo in a couple weeks. Two things I thought were weird. His bio doesn’t mention Opie and Anthony, and he is charging a $60 fee for an autograph after the show. He used to just hang out, take pictures and sign autographs for free.
Where did you see that? I know he's a worm but that's pretty crazy.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I wouldn't pay $90 for one more meet and greet with the reanimated corpses of my dead grandparents.