Bennington '08

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Let's follow up on Lou Dobbs notion that he may write-in Ronnie's name while voting for United States President this coming November. I can say, now, that I will absolutely be writing in Ronnie B as my presidential choice. Who's with me?

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Ron Bennington - President
Anthony Cumia - VP
This is the winning ticket...you could also throw in cabinet posts to Earl and Fez to get the black and Gay vote....can't lose

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Let's follow up on Lou Dobbs notion that he may write-in Ronnie's name while voting for United States President this coming November. I can say, now, that I will absolutely be writing in Ronnie B as my presidential choice. Who's with me?
[norton] boooooooooo [/norton]

:action-sm

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
if I was registered to vote I absolutely would

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Would Alaska or Hawaii vote for him knowing that if he wins, they lose their statehood?

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Ron Bennington - President
Anthony Cumia - VP
This is th ewinning ticket...you could also throw in cabinet posts to Earl and Fez to get the black and Gay vote....can't lose
this makes it a little better...jimmy could help with the tranny vote and opie could help with the college kids vote :)

Redding

Why can't us?
If we can get Myspace voodoo to be the number 1 searched item i say lets make Ron bennington for president the number 1 search

krunk

sackboy-licious
two radio shows AND President I can deal with.

I can't deal with Secretary of Douche East Side Dave

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
I'm in. I'm totally voting for ROn next November