Best mopping robot?

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
I figure this is where this belongs:

Scooba (various models), Mint, Mint+?

Anybody have any experience on these things? Worth the money for a guy who likes a clean house but is just not into polishing hardwood/stone floors?

Sent from my fucking phone, so I'm going to misspell shit.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
You should combine a few of your favorite things, a stripper cleaning service.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
my wife had one, here's the deal, its a pain in the ass to clean, its a really good concept but after your done cleaning it you mine as well just get a swiffer wet jet. also its slow and some times gets caught under stuff, i would think if you had a HUGE kitchen or the entire house was sheet flooring it might be worth it, also you still have to sweep the floor first, dog hair was what finally killed my wife's that and lack of use. ive found that the broom the asian cleaning lady left and a swiffer wet jet works great if you keep up with it

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
I would just get a Mexican. They're pretty cheap and easily replaceable. Plus the bio mechanics beat the shit out of anything Roomba is putting out these days.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
I figure this is where this belongs:

Scooba (various models), Mint, Mint+?

Anybody have any experience on these things? Worth the money for a guy who likes a clean house but is just not into polishing hardwood/stone floors?

Sent from my fucking phone, so I'm going to misspell shit.

I've had a Scooba for about 3 years

I've had to replace the battery twice - once they don't hold a charge they are worthless

the moving parts need to be replaced

they don't really clean the floor so much as they keep it clean

I have a Roomba as well and its pretty much the same other than I've not replaced the wheels or anything, but the filters need to be replaced