Best MP3 player?

tar_baby

Rush Limbaugh
Jul 25, 2005
Notre Dame, IN
ok so im looking for an mp3 player...i dont need movie playback, picture viewing or any of that shit....strictly music

what would u guys recommend? the zune?...ipod?...or something else

probably searching for about 30 gigs of hard drive space...or more.....i guess if one has video playback thatd be ok but since i dont need it i figure itd cut down on costs to get one without it

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Ive got an 80 GB Zune, and Im VERY happy with it. I do like the way the 80 is laid out (controls) better than the 30, personally. The controls, to me, are better designed than the iPod are, and it has a much bigger and more durable screen.

tar_baby

Rush Limbaugh
Jul 25, 2005
Notre Dame, IN
how long have u had it?....any problems uploading certain songs?

one of my buddies couldnt upload certain mp3s cause they were ripped or downloaded or whatever

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Jesus Christ, it's the same fucking threads over and over and over and over and over... let me guess what's next - you're looking to buy a next-gen system and want to know which one is the best?

Creative Vision: M. I swear by it. Do a search and find the eight other times I answered and vouched for it.

Apr 11, 2005
New Jersey
with a 30gb drive you're gonna have to pay for color, video playback and all that crap you don't want. i too think the creative zv:m is great. have had it for about 2 years and love it.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Jesus Christ, it's the same fucking threads over and over and over and over and over... let me guess what's next - you're looking to buy a next-gen system and want to know which one is the best?

Creative Vision: M. I swear by it. Do a search and find the eight other times I answered and vouched for it.
The Vision M is a good player and it's what I would have bought if I didn't pick up a brand new 20 GB iRiver H-10 for 65 bucks on Ebay. I was constrained somewhat by the napster2go compatibility list...

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
I am looking for a good digital camera...can anyone help me??

I am also looking for a good laptop and a plasma TV.....can anyone help me ???

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Some of these threads bear repeating due to the speed with which this technology advances. A thread that's more than 6 months to a year old is basically useless today.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Some of these threads bear repeating due to the speed with which this technology advances. A thread that's more than 6 months to a year old is basically useless today.
I agree, but there have been at least 4 threads about mp3 players in the last 3 months. I don't care about the threads, just find it funny how many people don't knwo what a search function is

tar_baby

Rush Limbaugh
Jul 25, 2005
Notre Dame, IN
i actually used the search function and didnt see a relevant one...im sure there might be but i didnt see it so i apologize

for those who actually gave advice...thanks for the help..it is much appreciated

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
i actually used the search function and didnt see a relevant one...im sure there might be but i didnt see it so i apologize

for those who actually gave advice...thanks for the help..it is much appreciated
relax Francis

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
Call me Gary goes with the trends but I love my iPod. I've had it for a year and a half now, no problems with the hardware. Hate iTunes but Winamp works well for updating.