Best New Band 2007

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
not new but i "discovered" them last year

BARONESS

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
I liked Battles and The Besnard Lakes a great deal.

For me it was Five Finger Death Punch.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
eh, good new bands are very hard to find. I find myself going back to shit from the 80's, not the gay shit, but other stuff.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
eh, good new bands are very hard to find. I find myself going back to shit from the 80's, not the gay shit, but other stuff.
Agreed. I have found myself going back to old cds that I grew up with and really enjoy. I mainly listen to ethel on xm when i listen to music. There just has not been a band that I have found myself really enjoying lately.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
I mean, once you get into one of those "new" bands, the next album(s) suck cock.

Blue Heeler

Uber Listener / Asshole
Alter Bridge

I enjoyed when they took over Squizz, dunno if they're new or not, but I never heard of them before.

Zeroman

The Man with Zero
I mean, once you get into one of those "new" bands, the next album(s) suck cock.
the most difficult thing that a band has to go through is the 2nd album.....especially if the 1st was a huge hit. to be able to catch that on the 2nd one is rare

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
I am really getting into When November Falls.

Is the solo project from Scooter Ward, who was the lead singer of Cold.

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
yeah alterbridge is creed minus faggot stapp.

i just discovered Beyond Fear late in the year, first album was 2006.

mendoman

Pre-XM West Coast Pest
I liked Battles and The Besnard Lakes a great deal.
The Besnard Lakes are phenomenal. My band got to play with them in September in San Francisco and Jace (lead singer) is producing and mixing our new album as we speak.

Also, Black Mountain is about to blow up around the world. Please check them out. A cross between Black Sabbath, The Flaming Lips, and The Velvet Underground. And Amber's voice will put you in a trance.

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
I was turned onto these new bands in 07

The kooks
Amy Winehouse (she had a UK album before that, back to back was her entrance the the US)
Peter Bjon & John f.
Silversun Pick Ups
The Fratelis

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
The Besnard Lakes are phenomenal. My band got to play with them in September in San Francisco and Jace (lead singer) is producing and mixing our new album as we speak.

Also, Black Mountain is about to blow up around the world. Please check them out. A cross between Black Sabbath, The Flaming Lips, and The Velvet Underground. And Amber's voice will put you in a trance.
luv the Moz sigs
I saw him in AC a few months ago
I didnt like the show .... I LOVED IT!!!