OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Beyond Good & Evil HD

Discussion in 'Computer and Console Gaming' started by OAarchive, Aug 12, 2011.

1. OAarchive

OAarchive Banned

I know it's been out for a couple of months but I just wanted to post this for anyone who is a fan or has thought about playing it. The re-release is superb and looks very good. The controls are as they should be and can be found on Xbox Live and PSN. This is a great game so if you haven't played it then get it. They offer a trail version as well. Also I forgot how much the character design reminded me of Anachronox.

[video=youtube;E_Vx7FlMGKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Vx7FlMGKA[/video]

2. OAarchive

OAarchive Banned

Ugh unfortunately the camera is still kinda jumpy in small environments.

3. OAarchive

OAarchive Banned

Nothing really? I know that there are a few people on here whose gaming experience consist of more than just Madden and COD... Neon?

4. blackout-

blackout- Mr F!

is this just a rerelease in hd? i thought they were making a 2nd game? or 2 separate projects?

5. ruckstande

ruckstande Posts mostly from the shitter.

The are still working on the sequel. The HD version is fantastic. I played it for a bit but never got very far because of other games. It's like playing a Disney Movie.

6. Ego

Ego The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head

I got it. They didn't make it backwards compatible for the 360, so my disc was useless. But I'm glad I got it on Live. It's fun.