Big and Fat, Your Thoughts

metallica22

Personaly I don't like chicks that are too fat. I would say that If you have 30 pounds over your limit then it becomes a problem

[ 05-29-2001: Message edited by: metallica22 ]

I moved this subject too OFF TOPIC.

IOHN I moved it back since it was a topic of the show and O&A only read the GD part of this message board. Im sure there will be some funny shit in this topic - Stingray

[ 05-30-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

I agree with O&A, I actually find it hard to even be friends with a fat girl.. I guess I'm shallow.

metallica22

And the thing is that it is very easy to get into fat chick's pants. They would give it up the first day you meet them.

Originally posted by metallica22:
And the thing is that it is very easy to get into fat chick's pants. They would give it up the first day you meet them.
but would you want it?

metallica22

[/QUOTE]
but would you want it?[/B][/QUOTE]

If it is a moster like the lady O&A were talking about then i will pass on it. But if it is a cute fat chick then i would bang her just to have fun.

FOFOLINA

that so horrible a person can do that to themselves... but fuck it
and really m22 my god you would fuck anything :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I mean come on now ......
anyway hopefully that dumb bitch will do better for herself cause that is really sad

[ 05-30-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

lets see if it were 3 in the morning and I was Drunk I might go Hoggin' for a Goof..

I'd just put a WOW sticker on her forehead and Fuck her with one sock on, then I'd drop her off at duncin doughnuts

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Not a good subject. I know too many fat people to even talk about their large asses. I like pretty faced chubby girls, that I can deal with. Other then that, I'd rather fuck a water buffaloe. I like my girls shorter than me (which means midgets) and lighter than me. Not lighter as in skin, she can be green, I can careless, Capt. Kirk did it, so can I. ;)

[ 05-30-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

you can always put the Flag over her face and fuck her for your country!!

Don't forget to have a can of lysol with you!!!11!!

MAVRIC305

Lmao sting. Let do it for are country, the red, white, and the blue. lol. Good one bro, sometimes the lysol doesn't work though, so you can always stick a dush nozzle up in there, preferebly massengil and clean her out. For that Ivory fresh smell.

^^^^OK, now I have taken it to Norton territory, I am sorry. ;) Actually he'd probably enjoy the skanky smell better, that sick f.

how about spraying Black Flag? It probably wouldnt stop the smell, but it would kill the bugs!

MAVRIC305

Now that's an idea. I always hate it when your banging a girl covered in flour and a waterbug comes crawling out of there. Disinfect, spray for bugs, and enjoy the cellulite. That's my motto. :D

Originally posted by MAVRIC305:
Now that's an idea. I always hate it when your banging a girl covered in flour and a waterbug comes crawling out of there. Disinfect, spray for bugs, and enjoy the cellulite. That's my motto. :D
I hate when the waterbug thing happens, that why I try to stay away from the fat chicks. When I was like 15 years old I was with this fat girl and she took her pants off and the goddamn smoke alarm went off.

100 Grand

I used to be a contenda.....
Originally posted by Stingray:
you can always put the Flag over her face and fuck her for your country!!

Don't forget to have a can of lysol with you!!!11!!
Lmao sting. Let do it for are country, the red, white, and the blue. lol.
shit, i'm racking my brain trying to figure out what movie thats from.....grease2 maybe?? anyone, anyone?

DIRTY_HARRY

Not fat people, remember Big Boned or Glandular or aaaa F it a side of freaking beef. I will admit I am um what you would say um stocky yeah thats it stocky. What the F does stocky mean lololol